Options
Hey!
I'm Anna,
I am lacking motivation at the moment

Replies

• thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    Hi Anna! This site helped me lose 110 lbs. You can add me for support!
  • MrsDaviesAnna
    Options
    Hi Anna! This site helped me lose 110 lbs. You can add me for support!

That is absolutely amazing! Well done to you! Do you have any tips on how you managed that? Thank you for your support.
  • MrsDaviesAnna
    Options
    Thank you for your support Jasmine! I just feel so drained with it all at the moment :\ xx
  • emsy_em
    emsy_em Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    HI Anna! Brand new week, start afresh with little goals! You can do it! :) xx
  • MrsDaviesAnna
    Options
    Thank you Emsy! How have you been currently loosing weight? Xx
  • hardy43
    Options
    New here! Hope to meet people to keep me motivated!
  • MrsDaviesAnna
    Options
    Me Too! :D
  • hwestphal
    hwestphal Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm a roller coaster dieter myself, looking for friends and motivation/support! I eat very healthy or like absolute crap (there's no middle ground here). I need to loose about 85 lbs (45 of which I just gained since late last summer), have 2 kids (7 & 18mo) and a stress eater! I'm uber committed to loose this weight once and for all, and to do it quickly. Feel free to add me. I KNOW a lot about nutrition (just suck at implementation) and could probably help you out. I sure would like some motivation myself.
  • eccentric88
    eccentric88 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Anna add me if you like. I also can use some help, as in someone asking me oh you were to exersize...Did you?
  • MrsDaviesAnna
    Options
    Hi Girls,
    Yep, I'm exactly like that either healthy or the complete opposite, there doesn't seem to be any middle ground! I hope we can help each other with that ❤️
    Eccentric88 - What do you mean by exercise hun? ❤️
  • AnnaDanielleMay
    Options
    Hi, I'm Anna. I'm lacking motivation and support.
  • MrsDaviesAnna
    Options
    Hey Anna,
    Same here! I have sent you a request and I'm sure we can help each other ❤️
  • AnnaDanielleMay
    Options
    Hey Anna,
    Same here! I have sent you a request and I'm sure we can help each other ❤️
    Yes, thank you! Im so new to all of this. I dont even know where to start.
  • MrsDaviesAnna
    MrsDaviesAnna Posts: 25
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Your welcome ❤️
    I was exactly the same but I have lost weight before so I have an idea on how it's done. There are so many ways to loose weight and it's mainly what you feel most comftable with. Personally, I eat healthily but also have treats because I can't do without them! Make sure you have breakfast everyday as not having it can actually slow weight loss down. I normally have a healthy breakfast, a normal lunch but with the light ranges and a healthy-ish tea consisting of lean meats or fish and vegetables. I snack on fruit, MullerLites and low fat crisps. I don't really exercise that much but where I live is extremely hilly so I do get some amount of exercise just walking to the shop and back! Ha! Last time I lost weight however, I hardly did any exercise and still lost almost 3st so it can be done, you just have to stay motivated, although I know that can be extremely difficult at times. I also have treat days, normally every fortnight but I don't 'binge' I'll just select a couple of things that I've craved recently.
    Hope this helps ❤️
  • AnnaDanielleMay
    Options
    Yes, this definitely helps! I cant do much where im at. I try and do a bit of exercise each day.
  • MrsDaviesAnna
    Options
    Any amount of exercise is better than none, although you can still loose weight without doing it too. It'll just take a little longer. Good luck! I'm sure you'll do fine ❤️