my hubby got me a HMR and I have no idea how to use it...

Options
reyna99
reyna99 Posts: 489 Member
I actually got it for Christmas. I do use it to track my speed, distance, etc, but it says it will tracks my calories, I have read and read the instructions but don't understand how to use it. Any help?!?!?! thanks in advance :)

Sportline - DUO 1060 Heart Rate Monitor

Sportline-DUO1060HeartRateMonitor.jpg

Replies

• alison2429
    alison2429 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Maybe it doesn't do that!!
  • talysshade
    talysshade Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Gimme just a second to look up the instructions and i'll help you out ^^ unles ssomeone else does it before that of course
  • ACF2
    ACF2 Posts: 51
    Options
    go to the sportline website or just google sportline duo.
    they have a good interactive site with Q/A section as well- mebbe your hubby
    was lying about what it actually does................hmmmm ;^) good luck!
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I have one kind of like that....and I am still learning...but I found it!! One one of the screens.....KC stands for calories burned.
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Without having a manual in front of me I'm not sure how to help, but when I first got my HRM it confused me because I didn't know the read out that said kcal was calories burned. While you're working out, does anything say kcal with a number next to it? If so, that's your calories burned.
  • momma3sweetgirls
    momma3sweetgirls Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    It's a step up from what I have (duo1010) so it should. Press Mode/Set once and then scroll through by pressing Lap/Reset until you see --kC in the upper right. That's calories burned. To reset it for a workout, press and hold Start/Stop for 2 seconds and then press reset to set it to zero.
  • talysshade
    talysshade Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Yup, that's what i figured, too.. it's on page 19 of your manual.. 18/19
  • reyna99
    reyna99 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    AWEsomE!! I wondered if that is what the KC stood for :) didn't come with a manual, and never thought about going online, duh! Thanks!! i'm running to test that baby!!