To Snack or Not To Snack?

Options
2»

Replies

• Tea_Mistress
    Tea_Mistress Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Whatever makes you feel best, I eat twice a day because it's easier just to eat a big breakfast and forget about food until dinner time, I make sure I eat enough calories though to keep me satisfied :) + I've lost a ton of weight and am very slim now
  • erinncashsmidt
    erinncashsmidt Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've been trying to replace big, calorie-heavy meals with smaller, lighter snacks throughout the day, and making sure to eat a solid 200-400 breakfast and 300-600 dinner. I end up eating a high-protein breakfast, grazing on low-cal snacks about every two hours, and then enjoy making myself a small portion of healthy dinner. I end up only eating two actual meals most days, but the result of all my little snacks has been that really heavy (high in dairy, sugar, preservatives, etc) foods make me sick and I get full very quickly, and find myself preferring smaller and lighter portions. This is the first time in my entire life I've experienced a feeling of not wanting junk food and not wanting to gorge myself...so I'm very pro-snacking!
  • CaptAwesome77
    CaptAwesome77 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Whenever you ask yourself this question, the answer is no.
  • Smallc10
    Smallc10 Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I have pre-approved snacks waiting. I eat 3 meals a day with a snack between meals so I'm pretty much eating every few hours and end up with 5 - 6 meals a day depending on if I'm lifting or not that day. I always have a protein drink after I lift so it just depends on where that fits in with my snacking.