how to keep going!?

Options
How to get back on track when you're feeling comfortable with your old clothes
Help!!!! :(:(

Replies

• jsobole
    jsobole Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Being healthy and feeling fit feels better than anything you can put in your mouth! It's mind over matter at this point. But your mind to it and realize that you can get back on track!
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    Are you really that comfortable in them? I'd doubt you'd be posting this if you really, truly are.

Motivation comes from within, though. What motivates me may not motivate you. I'd suggest creating a list of pros and cons to losing weight. What are the good outcomes if you lose weight? What are the good outcomes of staying at the same weight? The list should help to crystallize your true feelings. If you realize that losing weight is better than not, then you know what you need to do. If you decide you'd rather stay the same weight (or more) in your old clothes, then move on without any guilt.
  • drcrisos
    drcrisos Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. Did great for a while, lost 26lbs, then got lazy. Trying to get back on board. Need motivation and accountability. That's what helped me the first time. Feel free to add me. You can never have too many friends!
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    You have to want it more than anything else. Anything.
  • vrojapu
    vrojapu Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I found that my will power developed aka mind became stronger when my body became stronger, so I focused on strength training first and so far, so good.
  • margolinville
    margolinville Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Stay on the calorie counting method.. It works every time. Have your calorie counting friend to fight weight gain! It is myfitnesspal! Remember your tounge only tastes food. Your body uses food to nourish or make you fat.