Lowest Calorie Alcoholic Drinks

Options
leighia6258
leighia6258 Posts: 9 Member
Hello everyone :).. I have read some amazing material on drinking Alcohol and dieting, and I cannot thank you enough. What I'm looking for is what is the most practical low calorie drink out there that would be a more healthy option( if there is one ). Can I drink Vodka and water with sliced lemons and limes and it only be 55 calories for 1.5 oz?? Can I count the water as a glass of water also? Looking for expertise and facts. I am a social drinker and once a week this will be my reality. Thank you

Replies

• BULLET9992
    BULLET9992 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    When I drink its lightly & only once a monthish. I just make sure I stay under my calorie goal & I'm good. Lowest calorie drinks will definitely be strait liquor or mixed with tonic.
  • ringoxx
    Options
    I drink Patron Tequila straight (sip) with salted rim on glass( small amount) and lime slices. 68 calories per ounce.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    I'm going to go with any liquor you don't mix with a soda/juice. I basically cannot fit beer into my allowance anymore. I pick wine sometimes because I love it and it seems to be a bit lower cal. But my go to is rye whiskey on the rocks.
  • Brooke4206
    Brooke4206 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'm a sucker for Malibu. What I do is pour a shot of malibu into a glass and then fill the remainder with water and crystal light. That way i'm only drinking the calories of malibu, 51 calories.
  • Fr33zefram3
    Fr33zefram3 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    http://getdrunknotfat.com/

Let's line up the everclear shots! Also, tonic has a lot of calories, so be careful.
  • grantwashere
    grantwashere Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I used to drink beer quite a bit. Now, I may drink one or two beers every once in awhile but I usually drink bourbon and diet coke when I'm going to consume an alcoholic beverage now.
  • terricherry2
    terricherry2 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Vodka and soda water for me, 60 cals.
  • HugeBum
    HugeBum Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Vodka and diet coke, or vodka lime and soda water are my tipples of choice. Around 60 calories, I usually drink about 6-8 when I'm out. As long as I eat a bit lighter and do cardio that day it's pretty easy to fit it in.
  • riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    the clear alcohols are the best options, vodka, and gin. Tonic or diet 7-up with some lemon or lime and I am good to go.
    Not my personal favs but we do what we gotta do.
    First world problems eh :)
  • donut0420
    donut0420 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Same, vodka sodas. I get into trouble when I'm the one pouring them though... :wink:
  • leighia6258
    Options
    Ok so my thinking is pretty dead on, trying to stay away from pop so water is my alternative....exactly @ :) riffraff2111

• leighia6258
    Options
    What about 67 cal beer??
  • RobDowney
    RobDowney Posts: 2,445 Member
    Options
    I got through Christmas holidays sipping vodka, club soda and lime. Even managed to lose a lb over xmas
  • pechepanda
    pechepanda Posts: 7,939 Member
    Options
    low calorie wine or beer?, red wine is best for that, or rum and coke with diet coke and a lime, or soda water and vodka, a mojito without the sugary syrup, tequilla lime and water is ok, malt whiskey, sex in the city, country comfort and diet soda/juice/lemonade, bloody mary/cesar though sodium might be a concern with that though you could make one that has 70-90 calories,
  • MarielStarr
    MarielStarr Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm a gin girl so I do gin and soda water with a lemon and a lime wedge when I go to the bar. There are about 65 calories in an ounce of gin. Sometimes I'll get rum and diet coke.
  • ThatFatAsianNerd
    ThatFatAsianNerd Posts: 1,417 Member
    Options
    Just vodka alone will get your super ripped the next day. You'll feel like sh** at the beach or wherever but you'll have some crazy roadmap vascularity for sure.