Insanity Max:30

Options
So I will be starting Insanity Max:30 on Monday. I honestly have never completed Insanity before, I always end up giving up. But I really want this time to be different. I'm more motivated than ever.

Is there anyone else either doing it or have done it already? I would love to gain new friends to help me stay motivated. I would even love to motivate others!

Let's do this friends

Replies

• izu87
    izu87 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm doing week now right now, but tomorrow I'll be restarting because I got a couple of unexpected breaks during this first week.

:) Add me if you would like.
  • savoy815
    savoy815 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi! I started the program on Jan 5 so i will be on week three on Monday but am totally down to give you some support. There are also a few Max 30 groups on here that you can join. I will send you a friend request.

I am absolutely in love with this program and really feel like this is the first one that I look forward to doing everyday. I think that having a max-out time really allows you to challenge yourself and get better. I think that challenge is what keeps me coming back wanting more and what makes this program so awesome!
  • mommylane2015
    Options
    savoy815 wrote: »
    Hi! I started the program on Jan 5 so i will be on week three on Monday but am totally down to give you some support. There are also a few Max 30 groups on here that you can join. I will send you a friend request.

I am absolutely in love with this program and really feel like this is the first one that I look forward to doing everyday. I think that having a max-out time really allows you to challenge yourself and get better. I think that challenge is what keeps me coming back wanting more and what makes this program so awesome!

Oh that's great!! I really need the motivation. I've started insanity before in the past and never complete it. But this time I want it to be different. I just had a baby 3 months ago so I'm trying to get back into shape. I'm also getting married in 3 months so I would like to look good in my wedding dress lol.

I'm so excited to start this journey & thank you for the friend request. :)
  • mommylane2015
    Options
    izu87 wrote: »
    Hey, I'm doing week now right now, but tomorrow I'll be restarting because I got a couple of unexpected breaks during this first week.

:) Add me if you would like.

Oh great! I'm trying to add you but for some reason my phone isn't allowing me too.
  • izu87
    Options
    I'll send you a request :)

I'm loving the workouts as well. Quite challenging, but I'm quite out of shape as well.
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    I started Max 30 on Jan. 5th. It's a great workout and I think you will love it. Count me in for support.
  • TheDoughnutTheif
    TheDoughnutTheif Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I just finished up Insanity about a week ago and rolled right into Max 30. Feel free to shoot me a FR, if you are looking for support.
  • B_Steppuhn
    B_Steppuhn Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Insanity Max 30 Monday Also!!!! I'll shoot you a request because I can def need a buddy!
  • jenihullett
    jenihullett Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Insanity Max 30 tomorrow, too. Feel free to add me! :)
  • majazmaja
    majazmaja Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I will join you tomorrow. Anyone from Europe? Let us inform US guys how it was by training in the morning and posting our "experience" as soon as we are done. ;)
  • majazmaja
    Options
    Morning guys! Cardio challenge done! I forgot how great is to start my day with exercise. I started at 5:30 AM and now I am at work at still feel great. The workout is great, but I advise you to watch video before to pick up moves. I was modifying all the time because I am totally out of shape and my fitness level is zero. I managed to follow modifier all the time but my moves were a bit slower. I maxed out at second round of suicide burpees, was not writing down the time. I tried Insanity some 2-3 years ago when I was in much better shape, this is similar but I can't say is it harder or not because of my condition. For now all I can say it looks like more fun and the fact that it is shorter and that there is now a modifier track make it more easy to carry on. It was easy to give up Insanity because it was hard, you make few moves, you don't have enough strength so you can't keep the form and you injure yourself. But this... You can't ?! Ok, follow the modifier, go slower, no need to stop! In other words- NO EXCUSE!!! Good luck to all of you starting today. Come on! WE CAN DO IT! B)
    P.S: Sorry if my English is not the best. I often mix tenses and create long strange sentences... ;)
  • izu87
    Options
    Hey there! I'm from Europe :)
    And 5:30?! Wow! No. Nope. No way. I really don't know how you people can get up so early and workout -__-
  • majazmaja
    Options
    Well, this is a strategy ;) I know myself... Sometimes I can be really exhausted after work, that is one issue. Second is that, as a scientist, if I bite on something good there is no way I will let go my work and jump around with Shaun. So morning is the best solution. If I fail in the morning there is still a chance to fix it in the evening, but if I fail in the evening... My chances for finishing this are not good.
    Where from Europe?
    I am from Croatia. B)
  • sheltol
    sheltol Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I've been working out with a group of about 10 that just started month 2. You guys are going to love this program. Make sure you stick with it and give it all you have in month 1 because it's the only way you'll be ready for 2. Good luck everyone! Crush it.
  • MrVirtuoso
    Options
    sheltol wrote: »
    I've been working out with a group of about 10 that just started month 2. You guys are going to love this program. Make sure you stick with it and give it all you have in month 1 because it's the only way you'll be ready for 2. Good luck everyone! Crush it.

what are your results so far?

• mzootie
    mzootie Posts: 133
    Options
    I just started Max 30 too. I have been doing these home interval training programs for years. Insanity, Tapout XT, P90, T25. 1st 2 Max 30 workouts were great. Friend me if you like.
  • KimMc60
    KimMc60 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I just started week 8 today! I'd tried doing Insanity twice but I quit both times because it gave me knee issues about halfway though. I haven't had any of that with Max 30, although it's just as intense (maybe even more)! It's definitely a challenge but it's super rewarding to watch your max out time increase each week, and I'm losing weight faster than I have in months!