Why does this happen everytime???

Options
Seems like everytime I get motivated and start losing weight I get sick?? Woke up 2:30 a.m on Sunday with stomache virus and haven't been able to eat much.My stomach feels like someone kicked me. Have only had a sip of water in 2 days. Ugh I gotta do this. :sick:

Replies

• dlombard23
    dlombard23 Posts: 4
    Options
    The same thing seems to happen to me every time as well. I kind of see it as something that is trying to detour me from my goals, but I refuse to let that happen. I just had the stomach flu last week but I was back in the game the first day I was able to.
  • lesliefoste
    lesliefoste Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Doesn't that mean you're eating less than normal? Get better; then keep going! It's all about the long-term. Don't give up!!
  • jflo2011
    jflo2011 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    This happened to me when I was doing sooo well a few months ago. I let it get me off track and I'm just now getting back in the swing of things. I guess we just have to take care of ourselves and then get right back to it! :)I am here for support! :)
  • kellybdesigns
    Options
    This happened to my whole family. We were doing so well and went to the gym everyday then bam we got hit again again with sickness for 2 months! So needless to say I got WAY off track but now I'm trying to get back into it. It's tough but we're all here to help :)