Replies

• bearsdad21
    bearsdad21 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too. Don't give up. Today is a new day
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    You should check out MY bad week the week before last! ;) I went almost 6000 calories over my maintenance throughout the week. The important part? I logged, I moved on, I'm fixing it. :)

Every day is a new one, and today can be better for you! Make the best of it :)
  • elsongo
    Options
    Eating helps...trust me
  • FitWarrior7
    FitWarrior7 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    It's Monday, start fresh.
  • emdeesea
    emdeesea Posts: 1,823 Member
    Options
    You're never going to be perfect so stop trying. You just do your best today. Then do it again tomorrow. There will be bad days because life is like that. But when the good days outweigh the bad, you'll make progress.
  • Shellys_Start
    Shellys_Start Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    The most important thing - Don't Quit!!! It can be hard to keep going but the nice thing is that every day is a "do over". You can't change the past so no sense in stressing about it or let it affect today.
  • Lulufifi1994
    Lulufifi1994 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Last week was bad. You can't change that now. What you can do is have a good week this week. :smile: Fresh start. Fresh mind. xx
  • riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    We all have them. Move on. Don't let it turn into a bad month, year or decade because that is how we get into horrible shape to begin with. One week is absolutely nothing in the grande scheme of things, but get back on track before bad habits form.
  • TDiaz214
    TDiaz214 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Take it each day at a time.

Once you get back into it, it'll get easier.
  • scookbey
    scookbey Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!! I was thinking the same thing this morning! I have been losing weight pretty steadily and have been dedicated to my workout. Last week, I ate M&Ms for like 3 days in a row (I still worked out but my sugar was over) and then on Saturday, I celebrated a college friend's birthday-there was pizza, cake, chips & salsa, etc. Let's just say I ate very well & yesterday, I ate pizza AGAIN! I feel like I am on a sliding scale but I'm BACK! It's a new week and I am not reversing my 6lb weight loss! Today is the day I get on track & so will you!
  • PeppermintJoy
    PeppermintJoy Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    A lot of my weekends are bad. As everyone is home, wanting big meals and having late nights with snacks as we often watch movies together-like this weekend. I have really messed up this weekend as it's a holiday weekend and people are sick with this crud. But I know tomorrow I will get back to my routine. I decided Today that from this time forward I can enjoy the weekends. But take a smaller plate, smaller portions and eat only till seven PM as those late night snacks are still with me in the morning.
    Please don't be hard on yourself because of a few bad days. Look at what you did so far, see where you can change about where you went wrong. Then just talk to yourself - 'I WILL make the choice to change what I eat and when, as I Want to do this.'
    You're here to lose - right? and you want encouragement from others... so here it is. "Don't give up- Keep trying." That is what we are each doing every day. Remind yourself why you want to do this, and then smile (it will help your inner self). You can do this! :)
  • foxylady5
    foxylady5 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thank u x
  • foxylady5
    foxylady5 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me thanks everyone x