Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I need new fitnesspal friends

let's motivate one another!!! I want to cheer you on while you change your lifestyle

Replies

• Hey Im new to the app feel free to add me! Lost 16 pounds in 4 weeks!
  • Cool pic punkiee!!
  • SummerGirl142
    SummerGirl142 Posts: 1 Member
    punkiee wrote: »
    let's motivate one another!!! I want to cheer you on while you change your lifestyle
    I am new here! Just signed up! I'm 43, very serious about my fitness! Need to know how to record my exercise on this app! Could use a friend!
    Thank you
  • Lets do this!!
  • hardy12014
    hardy12014 Posts: 1 Member
    Looking to have motivational friends!
  • Hi newbie here looking for motivation and getting back on track after baby
  • bristy_c
    bristy_c Posts: 24 Member
    Hello people! been on this for couple of weeks...still getting the hang of it....feel free to add me. Comes down to motivation and accountability! :)
  • Everyone add me xx
  • Hi, I'm new to all this too! Just completed my first week :) Feel free to add me as a friend too :D
  • max1m1ll1on
    max1m1ll1on Posts: 6 Member
    Feel free to add me. First week nearly complete and looking forward seeing the gains.
  • BULLET9992
    BULLET9992 Posts: 53 Member
    Anyone please feel free to add me. I strength train & do cardio. 22yr old male In Texas. Lost 40lb in 2012 & kept it off while gaining lean muscle & am doing it again to lose more fat & gain muscle.
  • m_brickz
    m_brickz Posts: 2 Member
    I'm just starting up again with app, feel free to add me! 19 year old in Ohio, have about 70 lbs to lose :)
  • Btbeam
    Btbeam Posts: 252 Member
    Welcome. I have lost 121 with 129 to go feel free to add me for support
  • JJo12
    JJo12 Posts: 18
    Feel free to add me too! Looking to make changes.