HEALTHY SIDES FOR DINNER!

Options
MRivera422
MRivera422 Posts: 62 Member
NEED HELP! What is your go to side for Dinner? I eat the same old brown rice, pasta roni cheddar and broccoli, and pasta roni white cheddar shells. Need some change. Help!

Replies

• lntrandall
    Options
    Quinoa, sweet potatoes, salad, steamed green beans. It's hard I get tired of the same stuff too!
  • Jelaan
    Jelaan Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Couscous, orzo, quinoa (leftovers for salad the next day)
  • MRivera422
    MRivera422 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Thanks I think im definitely going to give Quinoa a try.
  • ErinK09
    ErinK09 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    I eat a lot of vegetables as sides.
  • Tararenee3913
    Tararenee3913 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I love Plain old green beans, I just sprinkle a little Molly my butter on them, heat them up and boom. I also will cut up squash, onion, bell pepper, in large chunks and throw a finely diced potato in a casserole dish, add a little olive oil salt and pepper and roast in the oven. Also diced sweet potatoes in a small amount of oil or butter with salt and pepper and some thyme or Rosemary is very good too. I will also roast corn on the cob in the microwave. I will sometimes coat zucchini, squash, and bell pepper in egg whites, then lightly flour, then bread with cornmeal and spray with Pam or an olive oil mister, and bake them til crispy. So good, but a lot of work.
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    Pinterest has really great ideas.. you should check it out. It is where I get a lot of my recipes when I am looking for new ideas.