Sweat like a pig to look like a fox...4 Years later

Options
superstah00
superstah00 Posts: 104 Member
edited February 2015 in Success Stories
4 years ago in January I decided to start using MFP to track calories. I have lost about 45 lbs and countless inches! I feel good about myself for the first time in my life. I don't dread buying clothes. I enjoy exercise and taking care of me for once. This is my picture from 4 years ago and then today.

9j0egecnc715.jpg

Last March 4th to be exact, I started regularly exercising. I HATED exercise before. I would do it randomly at most. I go to the YMCA now 3 times a week. I have been doing cardio and weights. Although the scale hasn't moved too much and I'm trying to figure out nutrition with weight lifting, these pictures definitely show the change. This is from 6 months ago and then now.

chz481omsm54.jpg

Don't give up on yourself. Keep on keeping on. Do it for the "Holy sh**, she got hot". ;) Do it for whatever motivates you!!!!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!