ANOTHER pants size. 4 sizes down ^^ Pics.

Options

Replies

• NikonPal
    NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Looking great...
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Your hard work is really paying off! Can I ask the time span between photos? BTW you are such a cutie! :)
  • sabrinagirl02
    sabrinagirl02 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    congrats you look awesome! (*)
  • BBeccaJean
    BBeccaJean Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Wow--such a difference--a little extra motivation for me to get down to a single-digit clothing size! lol.
  • marieperry01
    marieperry01 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!
  • fat_beyonce
    fat_beyonce Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Wow! Sensational work
  • Vanilla_Lattes
    Vanilla_Lattes Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    It's been consistently a month between photos. I will be done losing weight in a few #s, I don't want to drop another pant size really.
  • Holla4mom
    Holla4mom Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Wow, a pant size a month! Yes, you can tell you are definitely near the end of the weight loss portion of your journey. You look so young and cute as a button!
    brwelch1 wrote: »
    It's been consistently a month between photos. I will be done losing weight in a few #s, I don't want to drop another pant size really.

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Excellent job! Way to get it!
  • MyiahRose
    MyiahRose Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing, WOW!
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    What a great job-congrats!!
  • waldo11690
    waldo11690 Posts: 51 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Nice work!
  • katkins73
    katkins73 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Thank you for inspiring me! I had a pair of jeans the same style but smaller in my drawer. After so many comments about my baggy jeans I decided to take the plunge and wear the smaller pair today :D It feels weird being in properly fitting jeans lol! I am now so tempted to buy them in the next size down! I went from a UK 16 to a 14 so that is a 2" difference in the waist and hips so I guess I can call that a NSV! I can't wait until I am 4 sizes down like you <3
  • Vanilla_Lattes
    Vanilla_Lattes Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    katkins73 wrote: »
    Thank you for inspiring me! I had a pair of jeans the same style but smaller in my drawer. After so many comments about my baggy jeans I decided to take the plunge and wear the smaller pair today :D It feels weird being in properly fitting jeans lol! I am now so tempted to buy them in the next size down! I went from a UK 16 to a 14 so that is a 2" difference in the waist and hips so I guess I can call that a NSV! I can't wait until I am 4 sizes down like you <3

<3 you can do it!
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    fantastic job! shrinking and rejuvenating!
  • DonnaMadonna93
    Options
    WOW amazing :D good job!
  • penneysfit
    penneysfit Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • JM1481
    JM1481 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hell yeah!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!