Down 96lbs. :-)

Options
amyegillespie
amyegillespie Posts: 18 Member
edited February 2015 in Success Stories
Hooray!!! I am so close to hitting that one hundred pound mark! I'm no longer focusing as much on the scale and losing -- I'm trying to change my focus to gaining strength. Please follow my journey to finish STRONG on Instagram! I would love to support each other!

@amydown100

pboa9ixi5hcs.jpg

Replies

• allison1983weber
    allison1983weber Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You are an inspiration! My starting weight was 266, 50 days in, I am at 248. My goal is 100! Thank you for showing me it is possible! YOU LOOK AWESOME
  • MissyFoster
    MissyFoster Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow - great job! You look amazing!
  • shamcd
    shamcd Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! You look FANTASTIC, excellent work!!
  • kshadows
    kshadows Posts: 1,315 Member
    Options
    You look incredible!!
  • Linovitz
    Linovitz Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Wonderful. I am at 50 lb weight loss now. Accomplished over just less than 12 months. It is weird because sometimes people you haven't seen in a while (not close friends or relatives) don't recognize you
  • Jillish23
    Jillish23 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Beautiful and such an achievement! May I ask your height? :)
  • csk0018
    csk0018 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Your weight loss is incredible! Congrats! I'm down 77.5 and striving to hit the 100 pound mark too!
  • ErinK09
    ErinK09 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I love seeing results like yours. :D I was the same starting weight.
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • amyegillespie
    amyegillespie Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Jillish23 wrote: »
    Beautiful and such an achievement! May I ask your height? :)

I'm 5'9". Thank you everyone for the support. You guys are amazing!!
  • kelleyhayward
    Options
    Amazing! You are an inspiration! My starting weight was 266, 50 days in, I am at 248. My goal is 100! Thank you for showing me it is possible! YOU LOOK AWESOME

• cmsu64113
    cmsu64113 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • gamesandgains
    gamesandgains Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    you look great!
  • kelleyhayward
    Options
    I'm with you on this one, u r an inspiration...I just started my journey on my 100 lb goal...been on a high protein, low calorie and low fat eating regiment...in 3 weeks I've lost 15 lbs so far...my fitness pal and all the success stories keep me going...I work 12 hr days and work out with my 15 yr old daughter for an 1 1/2 hrs at yhe gym...it's tough but I'm getting there one pound at a time...thank you for sharing your story :-)
  • losingles
    losingles Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story and inspiring me! You look amazing!
  • Jcnmama
    Options
    Great job! You look fantastic!!
  • hippygirl325
    hippygirl325 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    You look so great!!!! So inspirational. I have lost 34 of the 130 I want to lose so far and dang I hope I look as good as you when I get to 155! How tall are you?
  • SrMaggalicious
    SrMaggalicious Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    You look phenomenal! What a beautiful lady...congratulations! xo
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    beautiful always, happier and joyful now. You look amazing. Congratulations on your amazing achievement. ;)
  • JerseyChic76
    JerseyChic76 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    What an amazing accomplishment! You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!