AWESOME CHALLENGE GROUP LOOKING FOR PARTICIPANTS

Options

Replies

• Tracey_B_72
    Tracey_B_72 Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    There must be some more people who'd like to join!
  • hafenur
    hafenur Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm keen.. Am I too late?!
  • kellymack82
    Options
    I'm in. Looking forward to it.
  • mimi1370thin
    mimi1370thin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join!! Please include me in this challenge! :)
  • laurenhollyjohnston
    Options
    I'm in, would love to join and get some more motivation from others!
  • Tracey_B_72
    Tracey_B_72 Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Looking forward to it.

Me to that's why I thought I'd bump it a bit ;)
  • Judy175
    Options
    Hi there, ready for the challenge, studies continue to show that the likelihood of success is far greater when you have a group working towards the same goal. Count me in please :)
  • Linville10
    Linville10 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello. My name is Jes. I'm a little late to the thread so if there's still a spot open I'd like to join. Thanks.
  • Futbol14
    Futbol14 Posts: 5,302 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!
    Well so far since I started my journey of a better health and a better life in September 2012 I have lost 90lb. Of course I had my up, up,up, down, up,up, plateau, down there still a lot of things I can't due yet, or maybe I don't know if I can and I do need some extra help to loose some more. I know I won't due it all these year but my ultimate goal is to loose 80 lb. more. and that will take me to basically my maximum of my normal weight.
    So yes, I will love to participate and learn some other stuff that will help me loose at least 20lb. more I am realistic I rather loose weight slowly but surely and hopefully keep it off.
    So Yes, if you still have space for me I will love to try new stuff and learn to modified those that can't due.
  • mrspayton1
    Options
    Hello everyone! I am so in and excited
  • Andibenni
    Andibenni Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Hi. If there are any spaces left I'd like to join.Back on mfp after a few months away and need some motivation.
  • memere101
    memere101 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Hello...I'd love to join in the fun if there are still any spots left
  • Jla408
    Jla408 Posts: 1,830 Member
    Options
    I think we are almost full, those who have messaged have a spot, invites will be on later this week... Keep your eyes open
  • rnjcb
    rnjcb Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Any room for another? I would love to join! Friendly competition is a great motivator!
    Jenny
  • Jla408
    Jla408 Posts: 1,830 Member
    Options
    rnjcb wrote: »
    Any room for another? I would love to join! Friendly competition is a great motivator!
    Jenny

I will keep you in the waiting list to see if everyone sticks around, but pretty good chance of yes.
  • mommy2mjh
    mommy2mjh Posts: 5
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I would like to join if there is still room available. I've never done anything like this but I could use the motivation.

• coachbrown83
    coachbrown83 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would like to join.
  • krishacahigan
    Options
    I wanna join too! never done something like this before, but I'm up for the challenge..
  • smaa34
    smaa34 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would like to join!!
  • dakoda26
    Options
    I would love to join this challenge. Sounds like just the right motivation for me!