NSV! I am "normal!!!!

Options
My BMI is now 25, down from 47! I am so excited! I have been trying to get out of the overweight range, and now I have I am right in the healthy range (by one lb)! WEEEEEE!

Replies

• mariamathsgeek
    mariamathsgeek Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Well done!!!!
  • poohpoohpeapod
    poohpoohpeapod Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    thank you!
  • Dragn77
    Dragn77 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Oh that is awesome!!! Congratulations!! That is my goal right now too...to just get within my healthy range. So I have mini goals set up based on BMI. Great to see that you have made it! Thats an accomplishment for sure :blush:
  • Jennifer_Lynn_1982
    Jennifer_Lynn_1982 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    that's huge! way to go, that's a great achievement!!
  • hozik
    hozik Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    How exciting! You must be so proud! I'm looking forward to leaving the obese category behind and being just overweight. Then on to healthy.
  • poohpoohpeapod
    Options
    hozik wrote: »
    How exciting! You must be so proud! I'm looking forward to leaving the obese category behind and being just overweight. Then on to healthy.
    Just keep going, I was in the obese and then the overweight category for soooo long! That is why I am so excited. This is the only time since early childhood I can say I am a normal weight. I still have lbs to lose, but I am pleased.

• cds_momto3
    cds_momto3 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! That is an awesome achievement. WTG!
  • ilovemypeekapug
    ilovemypeekapug Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!! That is my goal, too! I JUST got out of the obese category and into the "overweight" category. I keep teetering back and forth, due to daily weight fluctuations. You have inspired me that it CAN be done!
  • Train4Foodz
    Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Way to go, great achievement!!!!!!!! :D
  • poohpoohpeapod
    Options
    Way to go!!!! That is my goal, too! I JUST got out of the obese category and into the "overweight" category. I keep teetering back and forth, due to daily weight fluctuations. You have inspired me that it CAN be done!
    You can do it! This is not just cheerleading. Stick with it! That is the magical secret, I am not special. I just will not let obesity win. It is a tricky advesary. Just yesterday, I had a bad overeating/binge day. Today I pulled my sugar laden self back up. You WILL do it!

• coraborealis80
    coraborealis80 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    WOOO HOOOOO! Go you! I hope you are proud! You've earned it!
  • FitOldMomma
    FitOldMomma Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Terrific! Great healthy accomplishment!

I started with a 47.9 BMI and first goal is to get out of obese range. I'm at 36.3 right now.

13042836.png
  • trudywc2
    trudywc2 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Awesome, congratulations!
  • NikonPal
    NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Nicely done!
  • astrose00
    astrose00 Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • JM1481
    JM1481 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    *high fives u*
  • ErinK09
    ErinK09 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! :D
  • lesaw01
    lesaw01 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! My next goal is to just be "overweight", I have 23 lbs. to get there.
  • Emi1974
    Emi1974 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    :D Way to go :D Great accomplishment
  • ecclesse
    ecclesse Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Nice!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!