Misfit Shine - Anyone using?

Options
2»

Replies

• MrNilli
    MrNilli Posts: 3 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    If you are having trouble linking the apps, disconnect from MFP and from the Misfit app and set up the connection again. I had the same problem when I first set mine up.
  • jimicarpenter1283
    jimicarpenter1283 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Ok everyone I've been busy but I did an experiment today I ran on a track with a known distance. I synced my shine and recorded what my distance for the day was. I then ran 2.4 miles I used a handheld counter for laps. The shine when synced afterwards said I ran 2.6 miles. I had to run outside lane and inside lane due to traffic but in my opinion that is very very close.
  • Carolinebuchan308
    Options
    That's great....I think mine is over generous....I like it to many run and my pace includes my walks for the day as run and lumps them together my pace looks fab but I know it is not true. Am I doing something wrong?
  • WhistlingGirl
    Options
    I just started a new group for Misfit Shine and Misfit Flash users who are looking for a place to talk about the trackers and maximize their use and integration with MFP. All are welcome!

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/104155-misfit-wearables-user-group