Open diaries

Options
hey, I need some motivation to start using MFP again, anyone with an open diary feel free to add me so i can be nosy!

Replies

• 21NellyBelly21
    21NellyBelly21 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me :) I'm looking for friends with support and my dairy stays open lol
  • Blackthorne99
    Blackthorne99 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to anyone who is logged in. I'm an open book. I have lost over 130lbs from a combination of solutions, each of which has had a positive effect on my health and weight.
  • Sheena0323
    Sheena0323 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I love to get ideas for meals from others! Add me!
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    my diary is open to anyone who clicks it. feel free to take a peek. If you are looking for healthy ideas, don't look at Sunday. lol. I had doritos and donuts for breakfast...Any other day should at least be reasonable.
  • ninjasmith1986
    ninjasmith1986 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary. I try to eat clean most of the time, portions are guesstimated as I don't currently own a food scale. Feel free to add me!
  • flabassmcgee
    flabassmcgee Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Feel free top check out my open diary/add me
  • nazminbegum113
    Options
    Helppppp ;) am new to this so willing to meet new people, get ideas on food/recipes am gluten & lactose free does not help! Oh am a lazy bone so motivation need B)
    Feel free to add me
  • xxjessie21xx
    xxjessie21xx Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! It's lovely to have lots of new friends to motivate me! Ignore today though haha.

Enterdanger - we sound too alike! Couldn't think of anything better than Doritos and doughnuts for breakfast lol

• MezaEza
    MezaEza Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    My diaries open to friends but you're more than welcome to add me and check it out :)
  • gamesandgains
    gamesandgains Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    mines open
  • Eliz_99
    Eliz_99 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I don't know if mine's open but I have added you. Mine is not always a good example though!
  • Superlissaanne
    Superlissaanne Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. Feel free to add me ;)
  • My_Butt
    My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. Feel free to add. I hate to say it, but I always snoop through the diaries whenever someone posts a status saying they over ate or 'messed up'. It seems to keep me on track better since I don't want to feel that way.
  • ForeverSunshine09
    ForeverSunshine09 Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends. feel free to add me. I eat a variety of things. I eat super healthy stuff like salads and raw fruit to ice cream sandwiches and Chinese food. I just make it work with my calories.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    mines open and i accept active friends lol

i go by calories in/ calories out so i eat whatever i want as long as its within my calorie goals. RIGHT NOW because im iced in, my settings are for maintenance and not weight loss. I eat back my calories cause the 1200 mfp gives me isnt much and i need more LOLOL. once i can get out again to jog and go to the gym and zumba, ill change it back ;)

• roonaldo720
    roonaldo720 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm starting fresh tmz. Feeling really low at mo need motivation & some friends going through similar :neutral_face:
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I eat my exercise calories back and loose 1# / month.
  • itstimeRK
    itstimeRK Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to friends. Feel free to add me as a support buddy.
  • dgogto
    Options
    Thanks
  • chemlabdoc
    chemlabdoc Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to friends as well. Nosy friends and comments are welcome.