Thoughts on Plastic Surgery?

Options
Hey everyone what are your thoughts on plastic surgery? I am actually considering getting some plastic surgery done. I am doing it for myself, just to feel more confident and I have the money to afford it. No one I've talked to says I need it, but I mean is it really that bad spending extra money to look better and feel more confident about yourself? I feel like it's not. Would you judge someone for getting it? Is it a turn off?

Has anyone here gotten any type of plastic surgery? Care to share your experience? What did people say about it?

Replies

• brendo204
    brendo204 Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    if u want to do it . do it! who cares what others think!!
  • miguelgonzalez192
    miguelgonzalez192 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    If you feel good about it then I say you go for it! I've thought of getting a few shots of Botox myself
  • Mech9
    Mech9 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Just research the surgeon thoroughly beforehand, make sure that you have a good mind's eye for how the results will realistically look, and prepare for the downtime from work. I would consider joining a forum where you can see real before and after photos from people who actually had the procedure done, rather than the ones on the surgeon's site.

Depending on what you go in for, it might not be extremely noticeable that you had work done if you choose a good plastic surgeon. I wouldn't judge anybody for getting plastic surgery. We all do plenty of things to look and feel better from makeup to shaving. Just make sure you have it done right.
  • iwillsucceed0444
    iwillsucceed0444 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I'll be honest I want to get a lip injection to make my lips look bigger. My top lip is normal size, and my bottom lip is big. I would like to get a little lip injection into my top lip to make to it bigger. I just want to have those nice, big, sexy full lips. I'm not good with makeup either. So yeah I've never felt like my lips were that nice, and I'm strongly considering get lip injections to my top lip. I don't want anything crazy, just a fuller, sexier look. I want it to look natural.
  • strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    If it improves your self-esteem then it does not matter what everone else thinks. Do it for yourself, if you are going to do it. I've had a few ex's ask me about breast implants and that was my honest answer.
  • justinegibbons
    justinegibbons Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    I am all for it if it's something that will make someone feel more confident.
  • ChicagOH
    ChicagOH Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm a big fan of people doing exactly what they want with their bodies and ca$h. Best wishes!
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    You do what you need to do.
  • Sjmsr
    Sjmsr Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Small hips, nice sized tits, sounds ideal.
  • dodojodie
    dodojodie Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Depends where u get the surgery done and who does it be careful some crazy doctors out there ! If u want it then sure but there might be something else that u want to spend your money on like a holiday or deposit on a house ?