Progress Pic :)

Options
Becca619
Becca619 Posts: 91 Member
Thought I would be brave and post this. It is only pictures of my face. I started MFP beginning of January and was 180

The first picture was from November 2010, about a month after I had my baby, I think I was around 190.
The second picture was from March 2011, I was around 170
The third picture is from Today, I am 160 :)

Was excited to see a difference in my face and the chubbiness that was there gone and no more (or not as much) of a double chin when I smile :)

Edited to add - I just resized the picture so I hope it shows up smaller here so you can see all three...

Here is the direct link incase it doesn't resize

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee38/becken127/Photoon2011-05-10at1714-1.jpg

Photoon2011-05-10at1714-1.jpg

Replies

• zeeeb
    zeeeb Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    that's a great improvement. you look so much younger! Well done and keep up the good work.
  • MissDarlingXOXO
    Options
    you look amazing - you lost so much weight in your face!! keep up the good work :-)
  • jenniferg83
    jenniferg83 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    great job!! keep it up:drinker: :drinker:
  • anillin
    anillin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    yayy great job :) you look great!
  • karilynn27
    karilynn27 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look so much younger! I had a serious chub under my chin when I was just a little over weight and now that I lost 25 lbs it was the first thing to go!! So exciting!
  • Janworkingitout
    Janworkingitout Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look wonderful! Keep it up!
  • nurserae7
    nurserae7 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Great job!! Thanks for sharing!!:smile:
  • momma_roo
    momma_roo Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!