T25

Options
has anyone done or is currently doing the Shaun T "T25" workout?

Replies

• chall41221
    Options
    Yep. Very intense Quick workout. Worth the time.
  • karijournigan1
    karijournigan1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I did it last summer and just started it again! Love it!
  • MonoJKA
    MonoJKA Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm on my 3rd week right now.
  • mrskasdorf
    mrskasdorf Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today!
  • MonoJKA
    MonoJKA Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Great I hope you enjoy it.
  • mrskasdorf
    Options
    Thank you!
  • ejuliano85
    ejuliano85 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I started today as well!
  • allison1983weber
    allison1983weber Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I am on week 8...amazing workout!!!
  • mrskasdorf
    Options
    I'm on day two. Today was better than yesteday.
  • ejuliano85
    ejuliano85 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    mrskasdorf wrote: »
    I'm on day two. Today was better than yesteday.

My legs are killing me today. They didn't yesterday...
  • LCC42
    LCC42 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Ive used it before and I'm using it again. Just finished alpha over the weekend and will be starting beta next Monday. It's helping to get upper and lower body back in shape for 1/2 marathon. Good luck
  • jeremywm1977
    jeremywm1977 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    It's a good program, although if I do it again, I'm going to skip Alpha........just too easy. I'd rather jump right into a short stint of Beta and then a longer session of Gamma.
  • njfitnessmom
    njfitnessmom Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I'm on my second week of Beta and I'm loving it. I love that the workouts are only 25 minutes long. I do T25 in the morning before work and then I get my runs in in the evenings. Feel free to send me a friend request.
  • AmyTCaldwell
    AmyTCaldwell Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm on my 3rd day, abs, alpha the first two days was easy, but it seems as though it is going to get harder,but I'm always up for a challenge.good luck to you,and to all others doing the T25. I can't wait till I complete this and see the results, the shakeology,is a joke,129.00 for 30 days. Already did research, go to your local Walmart,and get protein powder,100% whey,choc is better,same ingredients,and its only 20.00$ the 25 items listed to eat in the nutrition book,was expensive too I spent $76 dollars and only purchased 19 of the 25 items. Just eat sensable,and drink lots of water,stay away from all soft drinks,eat leafy greens,and lean meats,don't eat 2 hours prior to bedtime,if your hungry around that time,get some pro biotic Greek yogurt,and have that as a snack,ohhhh rice cakes are great to only 50 calories.:-) good luck on your journey,hope all goes well. God bless.
  • clovergirl1024
    clovergirl1024 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Today will be Day 3 of Alpha for me....working on staying motivated and getting good results