Hey everyone

Options
how are you today?

Hope that you are well

Could you please suggest for me some diet food that might help me to lose weight without getting starving

Thanks

Replies

• angelemma2015
    angelemma2015 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Cous cous low in carbs and verry filling in absorbs what ever sauce you put on it so low fat sauces can help make it taste yummy hope this helps
  • Jolinia
    Jolinia Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Fresh meat and/or fresh produce.
  • f6amiii89
    Options
    Thanks for your reply ❤️
  • pamla671
    pamla671 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    There are several yummy recipes using Quinoa or Chia seeds...good protein and fiber.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,411 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Fats and proteins tend to keep you full longer. Eggs are low calorie (especially if you mix with egg whites) and can provide huge volume. Veggies and fruits are also great as they can allow for high volume as well. But overall, you don't need to eat any specific foods, but find a good mix of low calorie high volume and foods you enjoy.
  • PaytraB
    PaytraB Posts: 2,360 Member
    Options
    Check out your weight loss goals. With only 20 lbs to lose, you should be set for 1 or even 0.5 lb loss per week. If you're always hungry, your calories may be set too low for you.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Don't eat diet food. Eat regular food. Just count the calories.
  • chriscruz83
    chriscruz83 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Avocado will really full you up, I believe it's a good carb, get guacamole spread!!
  • ana3067
    ana3067 Posts: 5,623 Member
    Options
    All food, any food, calorie deficit.
  • Maxanne22
    Options
    High protein foods tend to make you feel full longer and they make your body work when they are burned off. Avoid sugar as much as possible as they make you crave food when you are really not hungry. A good high protein food would be a lettuce wrap with lean turkey and low fat cheese. Throw in a little mustard or something to add a punch of flavor. It will fill you up with few calories and last longer than carbs.
  • f6amiii89
    Options
    Thanks for your reply guys