Hey I'm kinda new in my fitness pal and I'm looking for some

Options
:drinker: Hey I'm kinda new in my fitness pal and I'm looking for some pals. lol to share our success and keep each other motivated. I lost 10 lbs. :) I love this net. I'm very happy to start this week with lots of motivation. no more junk food!!

Replies

• Cnava01
    Cnava01 Posts: 37
    Options
    Welcome!! :)
  • nikkinikki113
    nikkinikki113 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Add me if ya like - I love having new friends for motivation and support!
  • SheliaN1960
    SheliaN1960 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Hi! You are in the right place! Welcome to hoem of the support and inspiration! Best wishes to you andd friend me if you wish!! Shelia
  • QUEENSHAE
    QUEENSHAE Posts: 2
    Options
    I STARTED THIS APP THREE WEEKES AGO WITH MY CO-WORKERS . IM DOWN 9 POUNDS AND IM LOVING IT. WE BUY 90 CALORIE SNACKS FROM SPECIAL K PRODUCTS. WHICH WORKS PRETTY WELL FOR AN EVENING SNACK. ANOTHER CLUE TO HELP IS THAT WHEN YOU DO ANY TYPE EXERCISE, YOU NEED TO LOG THAT BECAUSE IT GIVES EXTRA CALORIES FOR THOSE HOLIDAYS ARE EVENINGS HANGING OUT WITH THE GIRLS IT HELPS WITH THE WEIGHT LOST PERIOD. IM GLAD TO HAVE SOMEONE ELSE TO BOTHER LOL
  • tazikins
    tazikins Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey i need some friends on here!
    Anyone out theere? :D
  • FTIM2015
    FTIM2015 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • cweiler4
    cweiler4 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You can add me if you like. Good luck on your journey.
  • sexylily
    sexylily Posts: 68
    Options
    Thank you all :) I'm so happy to have joined and find so many nice friendly people to help me :flowerforyou: Hope we can be friends :wink:
  • bmckendree29
    Options
    I've lost 14lbs so far and LOVE MFP!! Hope you add me! The support really helps!:happy:
  • CrisUndies
    CrisUndies Posts: 40
    Options
    I joined in April! Could use some motivation :) Hope you don't mind the add :)
  • ldando
    ldando Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me :) I could do with some help and motivation too. Put on a couple of pounds this week after 2 weeks of no change :( Love seeing other people doing well makes me want to do the same :)
  • melinda6569
    melinda6569 Posts: 124
    Options
    Welocme to the Family!! You will Love it here..you can add me :laugh:
  • LucyIbbetson
    Options
    You can add me I need some motivation too! I only want to lose 1 stone but struggling for motivation! I am happy to be an encouraging friend!!