2kg or 5lbs by Valentine's Day Challenge?

Options
2»

Replies

• oxlisaxo91
    oxlisaxo91 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Perfect! I need something like this, hoping it will keep me accountable and motivated!

I'm 5'4 and currently 64kg. My loss is only set for 0.5kg a week so although while trying for 2 (which could be doable dropping the water weight) I'd be super stoked with 1kg!

Ultimate aim - Roughly 58kgs (I'm more interested in a certain look, not number on the scale!)
  • Jolinia
    Jolinia Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    I think I got this, thanks to easy water weight loss, I might even blow right past my goal. 121.8 this morning!
  • astro_katie
    Options
    So how is everyone doing as we come up to the halfway point?
    I don't weigh myself until Sunday but in terms of eating I think I've done ok. No really bad blowouts and I even managed to attend to physio sessions this week.
    I'll update on Sunday as to how my weigh in went.
    Cheers and good choices all! :)
  • alanaloogosovich
    Options
    Just joining today but and aiming to be 3 pounds down by vally day! Im 141 now, 5 3'
  • astro_katie
    Options
    Let's give it our all alanaloogosovich!!
  • astro_katie
    Options
    So update on weight loss: I lost 1.5kgs/3.3lbs in my first week! Only a little bit more to meet the challenge!!
  • astro_katie
    Options
    The last week is nearly over! I will be weighing on the 15th instead, thankfully I have no bf to expect any V-Day stuff from :s lol
    I just want to keep my normal weigh in day. I enjoyed this challenge, even if I might be finishing it by myself...hahaha :#
  • astro_katie
    astro_katie Posts: 62
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Now I realize in posting to myself and I'm late in posting (sorry me), but I just wanted to post that I did in fact teach my go of 2kgs by v-day. So yay! Winner winner chicken dinner!
    Mmmmm chicken.