Wine before I start!

Options
Have rejoined tonight, so am all set and motivated to get going in the morning. Having a glass of wine right now - a little treat before tomorrow. Really can't wait to get going, hadn't realized there was a community here before, think that will be a great help! Good luck all

Replies

• Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you op! Just an FYI- you can still have a glass of wine every now and then and still lose weight as long as you are still under your calorie goal. :)
  • jsobole
    jsobole Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Wine is the one thing I will NOT give up! :)
  • chemlabdoc
    chemlabdoc Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    A glass of wine equals a mile run.
  • Elosphere
    Options
    As with me! I just signed up, enjoying my wine as I browse the forums, while figuring out my method of execution and where I want to go :)
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    No need to give up wine, or anything else you enjoy. You can fit it in. Enjoy the journey :drinker:
  • ana_monixue
    Options
    Each time I missed adding wine intake, I always have you're not eating enough message. Is wine really that ba
  • cloudpoker992
    cloudpoker992 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the messages of support - really great to wake up to on day one!
  • justynato
    justynato Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    A cup of wine is good to health.
  • GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Each time I missed adding wine intake, I always have you're not eating enough message. Is wine really that ba
    I have a glass of wine about twice every week and have never gotten a message like that. Maybe you really are not eating enough on those days. Maybe you should try eating more but just be careful to eat things to be sure you are getting enough nutrients: protein, ect. Watch that bottom section of your food tracking on the bottom as you enter.

70044776.png