Not meeting nutrition goals

Options
Does low Protein , really low potassium and cholesterol. Matter? I don't exercise often. I feel very achy and weak lately. I also could be deficient in vitamins I can't find an app to track them though this app only had some.

Replies

• ana3067
    ana3067 Posts: 5,623 Member
    Options
    How many calories are you eating
  • JimFsfitnesspal
    JimFsfitnesspal Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I doubt vitamin levels contributes to most peoples energy levels.

Exercise more. Eat more fats and proteins. Calculate your BMR and adjustments and then hit your minimum.

Can you open your diary?
  • Maxanne22
    Options
    I believe you should definitely strive to meet your goals for these essential nutrients. I recently read how deficiencies in vitamin D has been linked to Alzheimer's, dementia and even Parkinson's disease. There is no telling what else some you are prone to if your potassium is low. Protein is essential to keep your muscle mass and it has benefits in helping you not have sugar cravings and lots, lots more. It is important to try and get these nutrients from your food but if you find that you are running low, add supplements where needed.
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    Eat more protein, fats, and leafy greens.
  • lexiealea
    lexiealea Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    ana3067 wrote: »
    How many calories are you eating

I was up until recently eating 1200-1300 now I'm closer to 1700s because someone told me I was undereating too much.