I need to be motivated.

Options
i been slacking so bad. I've been seeing good progress but I know it could be so much better. I'm pretty good during the week, but the weekend finds me just eating any and everything. I suck lol.

Replies

• Gem_Runner
    Gem_Runner Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Continue what you have been doing during the week, on the weekend. Plan your meals and workout before you start your weekend activities. Make small attainable goals.
  • mjc83
    mjc83 Posts: 19
    Options
    Definitely easier said then done lol
  • daniellel76
    daniellel76 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Weekends are tough - there is no real routine and we end up eating out. I usually eat a bit below my goal during the week, so I can go over a bit on the weekend. It all seems to even out if I look at the weekly numbers.
  • tibby531
    tibby531 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Weekends are tough - there is no real routine and we end up eating out. I usually eat a bit below my goal during the week, so I can go over a bit on the weekend. It all seems to even out if I look at the weekly numbers.

this.
  • tanksairplanes186
    Options
    I totally understand dude! Week days I keep up with everything, my workouts, and eating schedule. Weekend. Is so hard. I work at chick Fil a so it makes it that much harder. But like he said, plan them out before the weekend. And just keep pushing forward. Keep up the awesome work bro!
  • dubird
    dubird Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Yeah, weekends are when we eat out. I usually end up going over on saturday, so i cut back sunday. Only suggestion I have is to find a hobby that you have to concentrate on. That distracts me from eating. Oh, and drink lots of fluids. I go with teas since I don't like water, but that helps too.
  • sisco1021
    sisco1021 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Are you eating out all weekend or just overeating at home ? I find I'm more out of control on the weekends to as I mentally feel like "I deserve xyz" since I had a hard work week. Plus I love eating out. You can try ordering appetizers instead of a meal, boxing half a meal before you start eating, starting with a salad and large glass of water, saying no if they offer to bring bread (so hard!). A lot of small changes can add up. Good luck because it is hard :)
  • MissFitAfrica
    MissFitAfrica Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I find myself going through the same struggle. I figure the weekend is my "reward"! Haha! Probably stalling my progressing but I'm still managing to lose.
  • mjc83
    Options
    My problem is usually alcohol. I don't drink any alcohol during the week. However when the weekend come, I like to get loose. When I get loose, I eat junk. It's sad lol. I'm trying to focus again though.
  • allysonjames7
    allysonjames7 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to add me if you would like.I tend to fall off the wagon a lot, but always get back up!
  • Ewok31
    Ewok31 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    cut down on the drinking and set up bi weekly goals
  • mjc83
    Options
    I kinda have weekly goals. It's just the weekends are brutal for me. I just can't seem to stay the course on my days off.