Having trouble building muscles??

Options
Hey everyone I have lots of knowledge on health a fitness, weight loss, eating disorders, muscle gain, etc. and I always have time to give advice or tips to people who want it! Add me!

Replies

• Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    That's nice.
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    Which product you selling?
  • alanab163
    Options
    I don't actually sell products, I just have a lot of knowledge. My brother is a bodybuilder/fitness and health marketer/nutritionist/personal trainer and from him and personal research I just know a lot. Although, I do recommend The brand Dymatize, they have some great quality protein foods and shakes
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    alanab163 wrote: »
    I don't actually sell products, I just have a lot of knowledge. My brother is a bodybuilder/fitness and health marketer/nutritionist/personal trainer and from him and personal research I just know a lot. Although, I do recommend The brand Dymatize, they have some great quality protein foods and shakes

LOL
  • Delilahhhhhh
    Delilahhhhhh Posts: 477 Member
    Options

You are very funny!!
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Beep Beep Beep
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options

Uh huh.

Can you explain to me the association of myosin heavy chain isoforms and intramuscular anabolic signaling? I'm stuck on the precursors.

Could use some cliff notes.
  • jessupbrady
    jessupbrady Posts: 508 Member
    Options

bwahahahaha.... I needed a good laugh today.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Lolz!
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    OP - can you recommend a training program for someone that is looking to add about .5 pound to one pound per week during a bulk phase?