I need help

Options
I need to loose a significant amount of weight and need support.

Replies

• Apatel333
    Apatel333 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am looking for a healthy lifestyle support team to join. I'm not good at this stuff...I've historical been bad to myself.
  • Victoriamrs
    Victoriamrs Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hey there

Welcome to MFP please feel free to add me if you are looking for some support and motivation.

Good luck on your weight loss journey :)
  • BootCampC
    BootCampC Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    just grab a few supportive friends and read up on what to do ask questions and be consistent in what you do. pick a good diet plan for you.
  • cprince25
    Options
    This app is an AMAZING tool to help you do just that! I also found juicing to be a big help for me. Message me anytime :-)
  • tracycmrn
    Options
    Good luck take one day at a time add me a f you would like
  • Apatel333
    Options
    Thank you all for the support. .. I have just started but am fully committed. I see the success you all have posted and is encouraging. Any evening/snack tips...one of my weaknesses
  • cmdupree1960
    Options
    You can do it, Apatel. I've never been a "dieter", but MFP makes it so easy. Remember to record everything you eat and watch those numbers. You'll learn which foods you like that are ok to eat. My husband and I have been using MFP since the beginning of August and the weight lose has been good. Early on, we got a food scale which we found to be a tremendous help. Evening snacks are my weakness as well. I'll eat a few crackers or a slice of cheese or baby carrots. We've had cheat days for special occasions and didn't record anything on MFP, but the scale punishes us the following days! All the other days, we stick to the plan and it's working for us. Good luck to you!
  • cynnmarie
    Options
    Some advice:Dont try to make any changes in your eating habits at first. Eat reg and log wat u eat. Once you begin to see how much u really consume in a day you will begin to eat foods with less cals. Take it very slow. Learn your body first. Good luck.
  • Apatel333
    Options
    Didn't think about that...
  • bainsworth1a
    bainsworth1a Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP. there is a lot of support here. use the tools to determine how much you want to lose each week and get your calorie range. try to track what you eat as honestly as possible. you will do great.