New to MFP and IF ...

Options
I'm a mother to 2 boys, age 6 and 18mths. I'm still nursing the little one. I have 50 lbs to lose. I'm 30 years old, married. I started Intermittent fasting this week, I'm doing 18/6.

Please add if you're doing IF or a mommy to little ones :)

Replies

• ephraimshere
    ephraimshere Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    That ratio works best for me. Dont forget to add in some HIIT workouta. Good luck on IF !
  • erindemers2015
    erindemers2015 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I don't have time away from my boys, so I struggle to exercise, but my husband and I do lunges, situps, pushups at night after they go to sleep.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    i did 14/10 IF earlier this year which i got on with it quite well, but IF is just an eating pattern its not actually a mechanism to lose weight, its the calorie deficit that does that.
  • ladd_alvy1986
    Options
    Great job on doing those workouts with the hubby, it is a great tream/relationship builder. I think it is awesome you are doing IF just please be careful with it because you need daily nutrients for the little one. (I am probably saying something you already know lol but I just needed to say it, just in case) Keep up the great work, you can do it.
  • erindemers2015
    erindemers2015 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank you, I'm also sticking to about 1500 cals, but sometimes go over. I'm striving for consistency rather than perfection right now.