I am..

Options
getting the itch to drink tonight..as it's one of my fridays..*I have wednesdays and Saturday's off...* AHH..i need help.

Replies

• CharityAngel
    CharityAngel Posts: 111
    Options
    Don't do it. Go find something else to do instead, like read a good book, try a new physical activity, anything that will get your mind focused else where.
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    If you haven't drank in a long time and you can control yourself I say go for it. You can't go your whole life with no celebration. Just be mindful of how much and what you drink and work extra hard tomorrow and drink TONS of water.

If you do...mentally prepare yourself for a gain the next day. It should come off in a day or two though.
  • DropsOJupiter
    DropsOJupiter Posts: 131
    Options
    Ally ask yourself if taking that drink or drinks will get you any closer to the goal you set for July. Is it worth it? Only you can answer that but I vote that it isn't. Divert that attention. You'll thank yourself tomorrow!

However, if you chose to have a drink, add all the calories up and work it off tomorrow.
  • karatsd
    karatsd Posts: 35
    Options
    so how about a rum and diet coke? Also, one time before I was about to splurge, I drank 5 glasses of water and then called a friend just to think about something else. Or, if you were planning on going out, calculate how much money you would spend on that and go shopping for some new earrings ( or something) instead. OR just have a little, if your not an alcoholic, and make up for it another way.
  • karatsd
    karatsd Posts: 35
    Options
    Speaking of...What's the weather like in your neck of the woods. A nice stroll on a spring day or a dash in rain may be just what you need!