On and Off MFP

Options
Hi, I'm a diabetic and struggling with my sugars, been under a lot of stress with the death of my best friend and my dad within a month of one another and now my mom is in extensive care. So needless to say, I need to get my act together, lose weight and get my sugars under control so maybe I can decrease my medication :) I have started again today 30 minutes on the treadmill and 40 sit ups, which is sitting on the couch and stretching to my feet, less stress on my back. I have bought a Yoga tape so hoping to get to this this week also. I bowl twice a week which I love doing. Thanks for listening. Cindy

Replies

• jkess5891mfp
    jkess5891mfp Posts: 3
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Hi, Cindy! I think you're definitely taking great strides toward reaching your goals! I am struggling with polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) which means I need to also eat less sugar/carbs, manage stress, exercise, etc... Similar to some of the things you've expressed. I also deal with aches and pains and some exercises aggravate/ make the pain worse. Your fitness regimen sounds like a good one that will be sustainable. I personally never get tired of walking on the treadmill, or doing low-impact activities such as the elliptical and indoor biking (stationary bike). Bowling sounds like fun, too! Feel free to add me, we can support one another!