Starting T25 on Monday Feb 16, 2015

Options
LeeAnn2healthy
LeeAnn2healthy Posts: 15 Member
edited February 2015 in Fitness and Exercise
I am starting this 10 week program Monday and can't wait really excited!!! Anyone else starting so we can encourage each other please add me and let's NAIL IT!!!!

Replies

• allisonnovello
    allisonnovello Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Leeann I stared t25 last week! So far so good!
  • LeeAnn2healthy
    LeeAnn2healthy Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am starting this 10 week program Monday and can't wait really excited!!! Anyone else starting so we can encourage each other please add me and let's NAIL IT!!!!

• onecolbeauty
    onecolbeauty Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I've been doing T25 dor the past three weeks and i'm really getting into it. Shaun is a great motivator and before you know it time's up and you've did it. AWESOME FEELING! GREAT SUCCESS TO ALL :-)
  • onecolbeauty
    onecolbeauty Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    With me i've been seeing more inches lost than the scale moving, i'm thinking because of gained muscle, so don't get discouraged. Some of my jeans are getting loose in the rear and i'm going to need new bras soon, i'm starting to use the last row of hooks with no where to go :-)
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I am just finishing week 3. The nice thing is 25 minutes goes quickly.
  • Liftin4food
    Liftin4food Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I've nearly finished week two. Feel free to add me.
  • cardozojoann
    cardozojoann Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm starting round 2 of T25 on Monday too!!!! I got great results the forest time I did it. I'm hoping to get more toned this round. You can add me if you like
  • vanillabean86
    vanillabean86 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I just started this week! Did day 2 today.
  • vanillabean86
    vanillabean86 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Those that have already started- do your feet and ankles hurt too? Mine are so sore right now!
  • AwsmLwsn
    Options
    I'm starting on Thursday. What macronutrient ratio are you all using?
  • ejuliano85
    ejuliano85 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I started today! Sending a friend request.
  • allison1983weber
    allison1983weber Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I am on week 8 ...3rd week of beta. Starting weight 266. Currently at 248 and lost 12" overall. I am doing all modified. I absolutely LOVE the workout. Definitely an awesome burn and well worth the hard work. I notice as I get stronger I work harder and more efficiently. Add me if you like :) and good luck!
  • got2Bdetermined
    got2Bdetermined Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Which one is it I looked and there are like 5 different ones?
  • randomstaar
    Options
    I started it yesterday too :)
  • fabulousmomofone
    fabulousmomofone Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I will start today (again
  • cmsincla
    cmsincla Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I started week 2 yesterday. Over the past 64 days of my "life change" I've went from 168 to 152, a lot of which really boosted when I started T25. Like a few others, I have noticed a change in my waist more than the scale since T25 which I believe is from gained muscle. I went for new work pants last week. The same exact style as my previous pants, but went from 11/12 down to 7/8. Thank you Shaun T!
  • ejuliano85
    Options
    That is awesome cmsincla! I had to get new work pants a few weeks ago...but a size bigger. That is the final thing that pushed me to start working out again. An infomercial at 3AM for T25 caught my attention. Hoping to fit into work pants from years ago. I have a bunch, but very few fit any more.

I sure am sore today. The squats these last 2 days are rough!! I am not looking forward to Total Body Circuit tomorrow!! And Abs are going to suck on Thursday! But just have to keep pushing through it...
  • WKATHY70
    WKATHY70 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have also started again yesterday and am determined to finish the full 10 weeks, then moving on to the GAMMA phases for an additional 8 weeks :s
  • ejuliano85
    Options
    Same here! I am going to Vegas in June to celebrate my 30th with just the ladies! I want to look good for that trip! Then I have to get a new drivers license before my birthday in July. Maybe I can put down a lower number for my weight!
  • senglishrose
    senglishrose Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Mmm.....what's T25? Guess I need to look it up!