Replies

• ohgoatlady
    ohgoatlady Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday! Feel free to add me. :smiley:
  • ejuliano85
    ejuliano85 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Those that have already started- do your feet and ankles hurt too? Mine are so sore right now!

Today is day two for me. I noticed my feet bothering me today. My shoes are new (only tried to break them in one day) so I figured that may be it. Hopefully it goes away. The jumping was rough.
  • auburngirl06
    auburngirl06 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I started again Sunday. I did all of Alpha and 2 weeks of Beta last summer and had fantastic results! Didn't have much weight to lose but my shape changed dramatically. No more muffin top. I went from in between an 8 to 10 to a solid size 6. I have started it again to get back to where I was! It's tough but it works :)
  • ejuliano85
    Options
    I started again Sunday. I did all of Alpha and 2 weeks of Beta last summer and had fantastic results! Didn't have much weight to lose but my shape changed dramatically. No more muffin top. I went from in between an 8 to 10 to a solid size 6. I have started it again to get back to where I was! It's tough but it works :)

I just went up to a 14, which was the biggest reason for me to start. I have never been this big. Today is my first day at work since I started. New diet and exercise. I discovered I must have snacked and not even realized it. And I just broke and ate a chocolate chip cookie. Then went to add it to my log...omg...one cookie is 130 calories? Wow....now that I ate it, was it worth it?
  • lawanafdyer
    lawanafdyer Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Starting T 25 today. Feel free to add me too
  • njfitnessmom
    njfitnessmom Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I'm on my 2nd week of Beta and I love it. Good luck and feel free to friend request me.
  • clovergirl1024
    clovergirl1024 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday too!!! So far so good!
  • AmyTCaldwell
    AmyTCaldwell Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm on my 3 day, abs I was in between nailed it and barley made it,I refuse to modify.....I'll rewind till I get it right,never give up......
  • ejuliano85
    Options
    Oh, the modification was necessary for me today! I am gong to be in pain tomorrow during Ab Interval, but I'm going to try my best. I was thinking that is the first workout was Total Body Circuit, I would have quit that day. My legs aren't as sore today as they were yesterday, but it still sucks to get up if I've been sitting for an hour or more (I have an office job, IT support).
  • vanillabean86
    vanillabean86 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    LeeAnn2healthy have you started the program?