Our body is our most precious possession, how do we care for it?

Options
Imagine the most expensive or loved material object you own.. Got it? What is it? A car? Piece of jewelry? Clothing?... I think I'm safe to assume that you spend quite a lot of time, energy and money to make sure that nothing bad happens to your valuables, whatever they may be. Now, let's imagine, that something bad did happen and you no longer have any of these things. Puff!! The only one thing, that will always be with you, is you body. It's your home. So why not make it your priority? Let's vow from now on, to take care and put as much energy into caring for our bodies as we do caring about anything else. Time is now!

Replies

• Jolinia
    Jolinia Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    My mind and body are my #1 priority. Just had to throw the mind one in there, since so many people allow themselves to be in stressful situations every day and that affects our health, too.
  • sannaf36
    sannaf36 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You're right Jolinia, I left it out on purpose because to me it's a separate topic all together. Mental/emotional health is crucial and physical fitness greatly relays on it as well as vice versa.