Anyone pregnant on here...

Options
Hi

I used to use MFP a while ago, but now I am 5 months pregnant and back.I want to make sure I dont put fat while pregnant and just rather put what I need for the baby so hoping MFP will help. anyone else out there pregnant too feel free to add me so we can support and motivate each other :)

Replies

• STARG1RL
    STARG1RL Posts: 44 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I'll be 11 weeks tomorrow & trying not to put on as much weight with baby #2...

I couldn't figure out how to add you, but you're welcome to try to add me, Anya06.
  • Kmon22
    Options
    I'm 16 weeks with baby #2. I'd like to start exercising more now that I'm in my 2nd trimester and have some more energy.
  • Finkerbell
    Finkerbell Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 18 weeks with #2 :) Now that I'm eating more I'm trying to move more and make what I do eat count.
  • Anya06
    Anya06 Posts: 95
    Options
    Thanks for add Finkerbell and Komn22.StarG1rl i tried adding you and cant do it for some reason.maybe something with settings I dont know x
  • HelenMC9784
    HelenMC9784 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 16 weeks and trying to prevent too much weight gain that can so easily occur during pregnancy. I have just started using MFP to track my calories and I'm trying to get back into exercise now that I'm in my second trimester. Good luck to you!
  • kaylala123
    kaylala123 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am 5 months too. I got so big with my first. I'm trying to stay within 20LBS weight gain this time. So far with healthy eating and exercise ive gained only 5lbs. And now I'm starting to lose.