wanna loose 100 lbs need motivation (:

Options
I'm brooke 22 years old and not happy with my weight . I need some motivated friends (: wanna loose 100 lbs

Replies

• tcmfamily
    Options
    Hi Brooke,

I just started and I want to lose 50 pounds.

Do you want to be friends?

Connie :)
  • tyrerich
    Options
    Most important goal of all , stay DETERMINED
  • revival15
    revival15 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat....about 120lbs to lose. Feel free to add me :)
  • deborahmathewsonschexnider
    Options
    Hello.. I sent you a friend request... I am down 35lbs and have 60lbs to go... You can do it!!
  • TheCriz76
    TheCriz76 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hi Brooke, welcome :) I'm in the same boat and working on losing 140+
  • clairebelle222
    clairebelle222 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi Brooke, I'm in the same boat i wannal loose 117 lbs...Welcome and lets rock this *kitten*!
  • boredlimodriver
    boredlimodriver Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    *lose
  • losingles
    losingles Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I'm in a similar situation... I'm down 40 with 100+ to go. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • AlexanderLeRitz
    AlexanderLeRitz Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    My ideal weight is a total of 60lbs lost and since I started changing my health for the better two years ago I've lost 50lbs. While I am in that last stretch of fitness and weight loss I am more motivated than ever to reach my goal and perhaps some of that motivation can inspire you to reach your goals! Feel free to add me if you want mutual accountability !
    Starting weight November 2013: 230.7lbs
    Morning weigh in February 17: 184.0lbs
  • momliving3
    Options
    hi I'm sherry been with this app about a year and now at a plateau can't seem to find motivation to get moving more Ned to lose another 59lbs
  • trumpeter101
    trumpeter101 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Brooke! I recommend checking out www.reddit.com/r/EatCheapAndHealthy/ for cheap/healthy meals. My goal is to lose a total 75 pounds. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • poopoomonkey1978
    poopoomonkey1978 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    hi Brooke I am trying to lose 80lbs feel free to add me
  • ginny92802
    ginny92802 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I am also looking to lose about 100. Any friends welcome! It helps.
  • wicklundshelly
    Options
    I am on a 100 pound journey I am down 54 now I am stuck I have done alot of clean eating working out lifting weights running walking etc all I have is motivation so lets do this
  • ehsan13
    ehsan13 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi brooke.i think biggest motivation for you is yourself.it's about getting more confidance and be more healthy.if you think you can achive your goals maybe you are so hard on yourself.take it easy if you are eating 1000 calories extra try to make it 800 and then 600 and... it's so hard to eat a lot more less than before so do it step by step.you go girl!
  • smashthebutter
    smashthebutter Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have 75 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • gottabethin22
    gottabethin22 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I have lost weight before! 17 kgs!! But they all came back in a year! This time i wanna lose even more and STAY that way! Feel free to add me! Good luck everyone!
  • tricia7673
    tricia7673 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new here. I want to lose 96 pounds so almost 100. I'm hoping I can do it. Cutting out pop was a big deal for me. Together we can do it!
  • lyntricefreeman
    Options
    Hi Brooke, seems we all have a common goal I too am trying to lose 90lbs wish you the best of luck and hopefully we both can motivate each other.
  • sweetpez76
    Options
    I also have 100+ pounds to lose. We can encourage each other!