My Story: one year on MFP & my first half Marathon (lots of pics!)

Options

Replies

• GreatCthulhu
    GreatCthulhu Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Beautiful and incredible story. Congratulations. You are such an inspiration
  • alltheweigh170
    alltheweigh170 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Loved your story! Way to go! Very inspiring. :-)
  • jessiruthica
    jessiruthica Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    That is amazing. You look so unbelievably happy in the race-finish pictures! I love how you pushed through so much adversity and then kept pushing for yourself. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • tmove2015
    tmove2015 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Your story is so motivational. Thank you so much for sharing. I have similar running goals. I might even look into the TDEE. Right now I'm on pace for my weight loss, but perhaps that TDEE might be better for me. You are living proof we are as strong as we want to be! Congrats!
  • radiosilents
    radiosilents Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    This post almost brought me to tears. Congrats on all your amazing achievements. xoxo
  • cds_momto3
    cds_momto3 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    This. is. AWESOME. You're such an inspiration, both for becoming healthier and overcoming serious adversity. Congratulations on all you've achieved - it's well-deserved success!
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Wow, you go on my AMAZING wall. I have just been running for a few months, and recently had to dial it back a bit to allow myself to get stronger (stretches ordered by physio). It is so much harder to discipline myself through the stretches for the ultimate goal, than to just lace up the shoes and go. I think I'm experiencing the quote, "It's 90% mental." I needed your story today.
  • penneysfit
    penneysfit Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Amazing journey!
  • determined24girl
    determined24girl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!!
  • aem91409
    aem91409 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Your story made me tear up. Your honestly so amazing and such an inspiration. Congratulations on your phenomenal accomplishment!!!!
  • calichic74
    calichic74 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    LOVE your story!!! And, I LOVE the pic when you crossed the finish line w/your hands up! So much was said about your journey in that one pic!!! Congratulation to you!!! You have truly inspired me!
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Truly an inspiration. Wow. Thank you for sharing.
  • PowerfulHunt
    PowerfulHunt Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Awesome (*) (*) (*)
  • wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Showed those docs, huh? :)
  • kecmw25
    kecmw25 Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    Amazing story! Very inspiring, thank you so much for sharing!!!
  • Jennifer_Lynn_1982
    Jennifer_Lynn_1982 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    wow, just wow! What an incredible story....very inspirational. And like a few others have said, you definitely showed those doctors, didn't you. That's so awesome that your parents came in to watch you finish - very cool!
  • believeinme0430
    believeinme0430 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! You're story is very inspiring and thank you for sharing!
  • sharonocallaghan1956
    Options
    Well you rock girl - and to the man who cheated on you - bet he's sorry now. You just go on being an inspiration to one and all. Keep going and lots of luck and karma to you xxxxx
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Excellent lass.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!