Looking For Friends

Options
I had a previous MFP account but decided to start again (made another thread about weight loss issues) and now I'm looking for supportive people for my friends list!

I do/will be doing a mix of LISS cardio, HIIT cardio and strength training with additional yoga/stretching :)

Looking to lose at least 35lbs-40lbs!

Replies

• Dreamagination
    Options
    Hey Amy :smile:
    I'm Z (as in zee). This is my first time on MFP, started ten days ago. I have to lose 81 pounds and so far its going good. I'd love to have supportive friends too!
  • kateangel2312
    kateangel2312 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I've been around for over 2 years, feel free to add me anybody :#
  • adriat
    adriat Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I need friends too - and am new to this. I joined years ago - but obviously didn't stick with it - and I never utilized it as much as I should have. Feel free to add me - I am all about supporting others and being supported!
    -
  • I am giving this app another try. Time management is my biggest issue. Feel free to add me.
  • AleksandraTheGreat1
    AleksandraTheGreat1 Posts: 21 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Hi there, Amy!!!! I've been on FitnessPal for almost a month! Looking for active people to add, to support each other!!! I'm doing TirboFire, HIIT, PiYo and step-aerobics.. and I want to lose 25-30 pounds! Feel free to add me!!!!!!!!!!!=)=)=)

• aaronvale2015
    aaronvale2015 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    New hi every 1
  • CandyMonster160
    CandyMonster160 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! I log everyday and am fully committed to helping and motivating where I can! Weight loss/gain goals are always better with support along the way. :smiley:
  • lpendleton58
    lpendleton58 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, please feel free to send me an add request and good luck on your goals.