Oh my god... It's been 4 years

Options
I knew I had logged in before because it wouldn't let me create a new profile with my email address, but God I didn't think it had been 4 years. Woah.

Well I guess I should re-introduce myself. My name's Katie. I'm a 25 year old mother of a 2 year old daughter. We live with my parents, but I am still with her dad. She likes to make it difficult on my to get any kind of exercise time in. Grr.. Um I used to work in a grocery store, so I didn't have to worry so much about exercise, I was running all day. Now not so much. I have a desk job now. I'm on weightwatchers right now, but I'm not seeing too much in the way of results. I Think I need more activity. I am currently at 218 lbs. I'd like to get down to like 165. Hmm... What else can I say?

Glad to have joined this site. Hoping to find some motivation/encouragement.

Replies

• wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,578 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I lost 40 lbs w Weight Watchers
    The only reason I gained it back was because I stopped going and stopped doing Weight Watchers....if you are diligent and strict with it and journal everything you can do it.

I like logging food here because imho WW is incomplete. It does not keep track of your nitrients...only fat cals and fiber. I want to make Sure I'm eating enough nutrients while I watch my calories.
  • mz_tashae_007
    mz_tashae_007 Posts: 61 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    hey were at the same wait right now and have the same goal weight. Congrats on finding my fitness pal again. I stated on here a year ago and had some ups and downs. Hopefully were able to get it right this time around and lose the weight. :)
  • kbg027
    kbg027 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Still trying to get a hang of using this app and being diligent. I didn't even see that you guys had replied.
  • senglishrose
    senglishrose Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Welcome back Katie. Don't look back on how long it's been since you have been on -- look forward and think how great it is that you have come back.

I lost all of my weight many years ago with Weight Watchers and I am a lifetime member. I believe it's a program that will work if you stick to it. What especially makes weight watchers work is the support system.

Good luck!
  • kbg027
    kbg027 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Welcome back Katie. Don't look back on how long it's been since you have been on -- look forward and think how great it is that you have come back.

I lost all of my weight many years ago with Weight Watchers and I am a lifetime member. I believe it's a program that will work if you stick to it. What especially makes weight watchers work is the support system.

Good luck!

I really do like weight watchers, the only thing that bugs me about them is the fact that you can't access the community stuff from the app, that would make things so much simpler.