Here we go...again

Options
kmphoto
kmphoto Posts: 7 Member
That is how I always feel when I start these things. Here we go...again. I want to make this work, so for the first time ever I am going public and joining the forms in hopes that I will get the support I need. I have a huge goal ahead of me and feeling a little overwhelmed. Which is usually why I give up about 4-8 weeks in. Not this time, I am hoping this time I will have people who will support me and help me stay on track. I have some friends I am starting hot yoga with next week, so hope that doesn't kill me, lol. I will try and report back on a weekly basis. So wish me luck!

Replies

• TheCeleste
    TheCeleste Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I always seem to lose steam after a week or two, but this time I think it will stick. The food diary REALLY helps, I think, because it's all laid out for you. Then again, it's only been a week for me!
  • dlj1970
    dlj1970 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    good luck! even on here, i've had to restart 3 times: ) but the folks here are awesome and there to cheer every time you pick yourself back up...it's a great place. congrats on taking the first big step...again! dlj
  • ashleigh2311
    ashleigh2311 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    me too. Ive done other diets but never done the whole profile/message boards/posting etc.
    Usually just because im too embarrassed.
    Ive only been here a week but the support so far seems great,

all the best!
  • annabellio
    annabellio Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    we all start over again every day !!!! and I mean that in a good way. This is a great place to get support, and its helped me from giving up !
  • kmphoto
    kmphoto Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the support and encouragement! So far day 2 really has been good. Loving the ease of the food diary. It seems to have everything! Now, if I could not go those extra 100 or so calories over. But, one day at a time!
  • jfleur87
    jfleur87 Posts: 8
    Options
    You sound like me...and that is why I am on this site as well. Being able to track the calories is huge. It really cannot be overstated. If you are honest with yourself and track what you eat, no matter what it is, you really start to see the underlying problems. I had my, "here we go...again" moment last month and I too think that with the help of this forum I really believe this is the time that I stick to my new "lifestyle". What I'm really looking for out of this site is support as well, and hopefully criticism if I slip up. We are all in it together!!
  • sharibari2011
    Options
    i'm there with you friend. its has to start somewhere and here seems like a good place to be.:flowerforyou: