quest bars, love

Options
i honestly think microwaved cookie dough quest bars are one of the most heavenly treats i can eat, its delicious. it tasts like a soft melty chocolate chip cookie its sooo good only microwave for 15 secounds though or it gets stiff.

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Yes! The brownie one is excellent to do that with, too.
  • kishstl
    kishstl Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Banana nut out of the microwave are pretty dam good too
  • Hobartlemagne
    Hobartlemagne Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I think their White Chocolate Raspberry is delicious. Probably worth trying it hot too.
  • mjohemme
    mjohemme Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I never thought to heat one up and I just had a choc chip cookie dough one this morning.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Double chocolate chunk and chocolate brownie quest bars are the bomb!! I heat them up for 9 seconds in the microwave.
    I wish I could eat them everyday, but at $5 each they are a few times a week treat.
  • amwoidyla
    amwoidyla Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I think their White Chocolate Raspberry is delicious. Probably worth trying it hot too.
    This one is my favorite, but I always get the white chocolate all over everything!

• scaryg53
    scaryg53 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I love all of them and the chips, too.
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    White Chocolate Raspberry and Cookies 'n Cream forever.

So good.
  • ryanhorn
    ryanhorn Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I'm about to buy some for the first time off Amazon. Should I just go with a flavor that sounds good, or do y'all think it's better to spend a little extra and get a variety pack?
  • martyqueen52
    martyqueen52 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    I'm in love with the new Smores flavor.
  • verapal
    verapal Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!! I love quest bars. I could eat those little things all day and every day....double chocolate chunk is my absolutely favorite
  • Christine_72
    Options
    They're definitely better than a regular chocolate bar for protein, fibre and calories
  • ZeroCal88
    ZeroCal88 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    ryanhorn, my buddy introduced Quest Bars to me on my deployment last summer. I'd say go with the variety pack and see what you like. There are other great flavors such as Apple Pie, Brownie, etc.
  • soccerkon26
    soccerkon26 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    ryanhorn wrote: »
    I'm about to buy some for the first time off Amazon. Should I just go with a flavor that sounds good, or do y'all think it's better to spend a little extra and get a variety pack?

If you go on their website you can ask them to send you 2 free ones! Usually you can choose from any flavor :)
  • xcalygrl
    xcalygrl Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    If you think the microwave trick is scrumptious, try putting them under the broiler for a few mins (if you can stand to wait for a few mins).

I love putting the chocolatey ones and the cookie dough ones under the broiler for about 5 mins to get them crispy on the outside and gooey and warm on the inside. Mmm, now I'm hungry for a Quest bar.
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    I love the Cookies 'n Cream flavor Quest Bar.
  • aubreyjordan
    aubreyjordan Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I just bought some today. I will have to try the microwave trick!
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I may have to try these
  • Christine_72
    Options
    I just bought some today. I will have to try the microwave trick!

Definitely do the microwave. They're a bit chewy otherwise
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    ryanhorn wrote: »

If you go on their website you can ask them to send you 2 free ones! Usually you can choose from any flavor :)
    How do you do this?? I just looked through the website and didn't see anything about getting free samples