packzi

With it being fat Tuesday, I had a poppy seed packzi....any idea how to calculate that? I see some nutrition info with the fruit filled ones...I don't know if poppy seed filled ones would be more or less

Replies

• JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Bakery paczki or mass produced grocery store? If it's bakery, I'd suggest running the ingredients through the recipe builder and adding poppy seeds to see how it compares.
  • labrennan
    labrennan Posts: 132 Member
    Thanks! At least I will burn some of the calories with exercising this evening.
  • Talkradio
    Talkradio Posts: 388 Member
    Happy paczki day! I had half a cheese and half an apricot from my local bakery today. I just went with the highest calorie entry and kind of assumed it was actually around 500 (they are bigger than grocery store paczki). I'm just planning on not eating back many of my exercise calories today, just in case. It was totally worth it ;)
  • labrennan
    Talkradio wrote: »
    Happy paczki day! I had half a cheese and half an apricot from my local bakery today. I just went with the highest calorie entry and kind of assumed it was actually around 500 (they are bigger than grocery store paczki). I'm just planning on not eating back many of my exercise calories today, just in case. It was totally worth it ;)

• labrennan
    Thank you! It was worth it...just wish it wasnt' that high in calories