joined again after six months :)

Options
Just started again

Replies

• AussieDragonfly
    AussieDragonfly Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Me too...back to it after a tough end to the year last year...time to get mind strong again and move forward :)
  • 01divey
    01divey Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Same here, 2 weeks back after 6 months off. Just need a kick up the back side to motivate me again :)
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Welcome back- go get this!
  • alawko
    Options
    Me too ended the year recovering from a stroke that I had in October I've been depressed snd all I've wanted to do was eat I changed my eating habits and started exercising and I've lost 16 lbs more to go but I'm pretty proud of that now I'm struggling to lose more as the scale is creeping back up started logging here again yesterday and I lost a bit again I must have been eating more than I thought I was
  • DemoraFairy
    DemoraFairy Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Same, last time I was here was nearly a year ago. I got so close to my goal weight then stopped logging when I graduated & moved back in with my parents since I couldn't really control what I ate so much anymore. Now that I've moved out I'm determined to lose the weight I put back on and get down to my initial goal weight.

It's quite nostalgic getting back into all this!
  • NikkyT30
    NikkyT30 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Starting over myself. Was down to my goal two years ago and slowly crept back up and then some. Good luck to all of you and this journey. Stay strong and motivated :)
  • ayesha2004
    Options
    :)