New here

Options
New at this. Hope to meet new and motivational people. :)

Replies

• _KrysGetFit
    _KrysGetFit Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Welcome (: I'm just starting (sort of) myself. What are you looking to achieve here?
  • lunavaness0607
    Options
    I actually started my weight loss journey last year I started from being 210/209 to now at 180. It's difficult but i'm sticking to it. Trying to lose 35lbs more.
  • Rocstarjourney
    Rocstarjourney Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started at the same as you...at 193 now...hoping to get rid of a whole lot more. Tracking really helps me :)
  • lunavaness0607
    Options
    I was introduced to this app by "Mr. Shut Up and Train." He does these #TotalFit 21 Day Challenge. He recommended this app to keep track of my eating and daily activities. First time keeping track.
  • lunavaness0607
    Options
    Newly engaged and wedding right around the corner so I want to of course lose more, I want to look my best!
  • sbetts2229
    sbetts2229 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Best of luck, always looking for motivated friends.. Feel free to add!
  • neaneacc
    neaneacc Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I am always ready to help anyone who wants it. Feel free to add me as a friend. I can help you achieve your goals with encouragement along the way. Just message me if you need any help or suggestions. Most of the people on MFP are nice and helpful.
  • smsosa350
    Options
    Good luck on your goal! I'm trying to lose 35 pounds myself so it's going to be a journey haha
  • lisafllrvr
    lisafllrvr Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi never used this to follow really but see your doing the Mr shut up and train challenge too
  • lunavaness0607
    Options
    Thanks everyone ☺ and yes @ lisafllrvr it's my second time doing of his 21 Day Challenge. It's my first time as well with the app. I am really liking it, so many mice and supportive people.
  • lunavaness0607
    Options
    *Nice