cheat ... Help!!!

Options
i have been strict eating and watching my cal intake for only 9 days now I know I shouldn't but because it's pancake day would it harm me to have 1 little chocolate bar ... I am scared of the guilt tomorrow if I do. I lost 3lbs last week and wanting to steady lose 1lb per week.. Weigh day is Monday, would this effect me? I'm undecided. All advise welcome

Replies

• courtney965
    courtney965 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Ps I will be at the gym Thursday, Friday, sat and Sunday
  • emylou37
    emylou37 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Really don't think one chocolate bar will hurt hun especially with all those gym dates lol.x
  • smsosa350
    Options
    I wouldn't think a chocolate bar would hurt. Most of my friends have cheat days once a week so I think you're in the clear
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    Eat it. Work it into your calories. In fact, work treats (not cheats) into your calories every day if you want this to be enjoyable, sustainable weight loss.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    eat it, just make it fit into the calorie goal for the day. you have to figure out how this is going to work for you for the rest of your life.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    if food is causing you "guilt" then you need to reexamine your relationship with food.

there is no good or bad food, there is just food that your body breaks down for energy. hit your calorie/macro/micro goal for the day and you will be fine.

if your profile picture is you then you really do not need to worry about losing weight or having one chocolate bar....
  • courtney965
    Options
    Thanks everyone. Yeah It is me I weigh 9.12 but I am aiming to get to 9 stone. I'm a size 10
  • brewingPHX
    brewingPHX Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    if food is causing you "guilt" then you need to reexamine your relationship with food.

there is no good or bad food, there is just food that your body breaks down for energy. hit your calorie/macro/micro goal for the day and you will be fine.

if your profile picture is you then you really do not need to worry about losing weight or having one chocolate bar....

^^ THIS
  • farfromthetree
    farfromthetree Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »

^This...and I remember a post you did a while back. You seem to have an unhealthy relationship with food. You are way too young and thin (if that is you in the pic) to worry about pancakes or a chocolate bar. Sorry, I have a daughter 20 years old, I would worry about her if she felt this "guilty" over a candy bar. 3 pounds in one week is too much. If you think you may have a problem...please talk to someone.
  • Cheryllynnhagen
    Cheryllynnhagen Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I incorporate chocolate or some kind of sweet every single day. Someone smart once said "you need to have all the flavors", this includes sweet.
  • courtney965
    Options
    I don't think I have a problem I just think once I eat Something unhealthy have been known to binge. I think I just have low self esteem and I'm curvy whilst all my friends are stick thin. X