Looking for more UK friends :)

Options
I'm Emma, 23 and a student. Been on here for about 6 weeks now (this time round), and had some great support from the friends I already have on here, but looking to expand my circles a little!

I'm around 11lbs down, with about 50 more to go! Looking for people in a similar position, or newbies looking for support!

Replies

• 1_meatball
    1_meatball Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Best I get on board Emma , well done so far
  • Ywilliams82
    Ywilliams82 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :smiley:
  • steph_cogan
    steph_cogan Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Me too
  • michnjie
    Options
    Add me I'm new too. I was on sky news diet challenge lost 6lbs would like to lose 2 or 3 stones so still a long way to go......any support welcome.
  • Rich71bat
    Rich71bat Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Also from the UK lost 25lbs so far looking to lose another 3 stone. Feel free to add me anyone!
  • jamesey73uk
    jamesey73uk Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    James here in Glasgow! Struggling to get a stone off! Looking for friends and motivators x
  • craigking
    craigking Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi Emma, I'm Craig. Lost approx. 65lbs so far, feel free to add me.
  • markzak26
    markzak26 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm from the uk. Feel free to add me :)

Also looking for support
  • alidavanhooft690
    Options
    I'm from the uk too so please add me :)
  • ghoti_fish
    ghoti_fish Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I`m from the uk too! 26 yr old teacher. Starting again on mfp and determined to lose around 3 1/2 stone and keep it off this time. Feel free to add me :-)
  • SarahW20MFP
    SarahW20MFP Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    im from kent :)
  • stephanie1x2
    stephanie1x2 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Good luck emma :) i live in the uk myself and were a bit unluckly since english food foten isnt the healthiest but im sure you can do it!
  • Whiskers83
    Options
    Im 32 and from Kent. My diary is open and id like to have some friends in the same time zone as me!! Happy adding, good luck meeting your goals and getting healthy!
  • Noonoo91
    Noonoo91 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi Emma I'm from the UK, Sheffield. I'm 24 and need to lose 2st feel free to add me, this applies to anyone reading this. Also I have my diary open (when I actually log stuff, need to get this sorted) it would be nice for others to share their meals to help others.
  • moyaflynn64
    Options
    Add me I'm new too and live in Buckingham, England