One Week In....yikes! ;)

Options
Nolalee
Nolalee Posts: 26 Member
Hi,
My name is Nola and I joined MFP last week with my sister :) I've been going strong with her support and the support of one other friend, but I think I need more friends to journey with!! I have about 90lbs to lose, so I know this will be a long journey! I'm totally up for it, are you? Will you be my friend? :)
thanks for all your posts and success stories and NSV's! So encouraging!!!
Nola

Replies

• CjsWifey411
    CjsWifey411 Posts: 12
    Options
    Welcome... I have been at it for a few weeks on here now and at first I had my doubts about being able to hang in there but I have and it has been getting easier.. I am at 29 lbs lost as of yesterday! You can do it!!
  • SuperStorm
    SuperStorm Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard!
    This site is super helpful (make sure you get the app for your phone if possible)
    Just remember, we all mess up and eat crazy and feel horrible about it, but tomorrow is a new day :)
  • romiga
    romiga Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi Nola! I'm new to this too...day2 for me. I'm looking to lose about 75lbs, and I'm looking to make some buddies too! Good luck!! We can do it! :)
  • B140
    B140 Posts: 56
    Options
    Hi and Welcome! I have about 80 lbs left to lose and have been at it since February. I have a long way to go too, but we can totally do it!! I've sent you a friend request.
  • julslea
    julslea Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Hi Nola and welcom. I've been on MFP for about a week and a half now and have lost 3 lobs. I have quite a bit left to loose but this is a great site. I'll send you a friend request. You can do it.
  • Nolalee
    Nolalee Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Yeah! Thank you guys for the encouraging words! Send me a friend request and I will add you and we can get healthy together!!! :)
  • JLW582
    JLW582 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello-

Just started this week...frustrating since im not seeing my clothes fall off of me in just 3 days but trying to stay positive and keep at it. Any advice on any great foods that keep you feeling filled or ideas how to work out. I have a schedule of 8am -6pm everyday- stress filled with kids.

-Red
  • sarahb225
    sarahb225 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I joined in Januaray and have lost 48lbs. so far with at least another 60 to go. This site has been awesome!
  • swells123
    swells123 Posts: 17
    Options
    hi i joined in March and have lost 10 pounds and about 10 inches. this site is helpful for sure...having others going through the same struggle from day to day keeps me motivated...i want to make them proud of me even though i don't know them only on mfp...I will send a friend request...Good luck on your journey!
  • MeliciousMelis
    MeliciousMelis Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Nola you are doing so good! SUPER proud of you!!

Also, isn't this site awesome? I heart it.

Keep up the good work, and don't hesitate if you have any questions! :flowerforyou: