I'm stuck and need some accountability!

Hi! I have been tracking with MFP for about six months, but am just now joining the community. I have lost about 47 pounds since having my baby in August, but am stuck now, 15-20 pounds from my final goal.

I eat very healthy in the day and consistently workout hard 5 times a week, but no one sees my handfuls of chocolate chips between meals or my extra glasses of wine after the kids are in bed. I feel like I am working so hard, only to sabotage myself in private. I know this is the reason I have plateaued and continue to stall in my weight loss.

I don't really know what it looks like to be part of an online community, but I need some support and accountability as I complete this journey (and then maintain my weight in the future!). I would love to offer encouragement to others in this fight!

Replies

• _KrysGetFit
    _KrysGetFit Posts: 10 Member
    I'm adding you. (: If you don't mind. I will gladly be here for you. My advice? The handfuls of chocolate chips... Replace with fruit. Or if you'd like a piece of rich dark chocolate. As for the wine...? Hmmm Well I'd say TRY to cut back and look into a different way to relax and unwind when the babies sleep. I'm here with an open ear. Or eyes shall I say. (: BEST OF LUCK!
  • coloradomcneil
    coloradomcneil Posts: 3 Member
    Thanks for the advice! I will look forward to the accountability! Best of luck to you, too!