Herbal life

Options
Anyone got postive or negative feedback from being on herbal life I've been doing it 3 days as well as the squat challenge and cardio vascular exercise daily

Replies

• vbalchick_09
    vbalchick_09 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I just did the 3 day challange. I noticed more energy. When i followed the eating routine-40 mins after waking eat breakfast, 2hrs later snack, 2hrs later lunch, 2 hrs later snack, 2 hrs later supper. Made sure i drank atleast 64oz of water.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    It's a Multilevel marketing scheme that is not needed to lose weight or get nutrition. It's ingredients are subpar at best. It is generally considered a giant waste of money for anyone who has done even the slightest bit of research. It is just a product designed to get at the wallets of the gullible.
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Hornsby wrote: »
    It's a Multilevel marketing scheme that is not needed to lose weight or get nutrition. It's ingredients are subpar at best. It is generally considered a giant waste of money for anyone who has done even the slightest bit of research. It is just a product designed to get at the wallets of the gullible.

+1
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    This is the third thread you've started regarding herbal life. I don't think you really want an answer.
  • kaseyr1505
    kaseyr1505 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    It makes your wallet and bank account lighter, which is kind of like weight loss.
  • jbrinda1
    jbrinda1 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Herbal life, seriously? All that crap, herbal life, beach body nonsense, it is totally unnecessary. Eat clean, exercise, you will lose weight and be healthy.
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    kaseyr1505 wrote: »
    It makes your wallet and bank account lighter, which is kind of like weight loss.

I have heard that it's bad for your back if you're always sitting on a thick wallet.

• deathbybunny
    deathbybunny Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    *applause* Thank you Hornsby!!!
  • Solkre2
    Solkre2 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Don't need it. Think of all the healthy food you could buy with the money you'd blow on it. Or a gym membership.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options