Graze Snack Boxes

Options
I work full time and bring snacks to have mid-afternoon to keep me away from the office-supplied chips, muffins, candy, etc. and I tend to get in a snack rut. I recently tried out a subscription box called Graze (graze.com) and I really like it - they send you four snacks once or twice a month (you choose the frequency). I picked the one that's calorie-conscious so I get snacks that are 80-150 calories, and it's a nice wide variety. The snack I just ate was coconut flakes, dried banana, and dried pineapple; another in my box is Southwestern-seasoned pistachios. Anyway, just thought I'd share it in case any of you are looking for something to spice up your snacks!

Replies

• waggs72
    waggs72 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have seem those advertisements and would love to try it but they don't deliver to Ireland unfortunately.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Sounds expensive.
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    What a great idea for us variety girls! It's like Christmas in a box every month.
  • carolwishart
    carolwishart Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have rockmelon already cut up in the fridge, about 100 grams is about 60 calories. A good sugar fix and is a super food.
  • gwayby
    gwayby Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    It's actually only $5 a box, which has 4 snacks. I get em weekly delivered to my office.
  • cds_momto3
    cds_momto3 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Gwayby I love getting them to my office! It's fun getting something in the mail, for one thing, and I know I'd never go buy all the items necessary to make each of the four various snacks so I think it's worth it even for just the variety it provides.
  • lizzocat
    lizzocat Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I've tried Graze and Nibblr. I forgot which one it is, but one of them has the calorie counts right on the back of each little package, so that makes it super easy for me.

They were really good for a while, and then I got sick of them : / And...I ended up eating more than one at a time soo it kind of defeated the purpose for me